1-, 51 S 1st W, Rexburg, ID 83440, USA
1.5K views 1 comment

I have been a loyal customer for over 12 years.I order every month because I love the products and they have helped my family in many ways.

These are the products we use in our home every day. I would never go back to buying from any other store. Their customer service is wonderful. I've returned a few products over the years with no issues what so ever.

I am so thankful I was introduced to this company.

If you are considering becoming a customer, just make sure you understand the agreement before you sign it.Many reviews on here seem to be simply because someone didn't read what they signed.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

Cleveland, North Carolina, United States #1310436

Many people fail to understand how this works.I was a member in 2004 and due to a divorce my ex husband kept the business and I had to start over.

As a family of 6, his hers and ours, we enjoy the benefits of the product and wouldn't shop any where else.Love the products and the opportunity to shop from home.