Napa, California

It was not until my mother had passed away that I discovered in her diary of the monthly pressure that was put on her to buy and keep up and your obligations and statements like the fact that this will affect your credit things of that nature to a 92-year-old that ALWAYS paid her bills and left this world only owing $17.25 on a phone bill,not many of us can even come close to that when it our time, I know that I won't be able to say that. But when a company pressures a senior on fixed income to go without in there daily life just so the company can show profit and harassing phone calls(which I have logged) 2 and 3 times a week is just plain elder abuse and should be criminal and a company should police themselves and not let this take place.

Sadly this will not change and it will be business as usual. Now I will have Boxes and boxes of redundant items more that I will ever use and people don't want it even if I give it to them,Just plain sad no matter how you look at it!

Comments