Denver, Colorado

Been shopping there since 2004. People need to buy cleaning products, laundry products, body products no matter what...for those of us who care about quality, environment, health and safety and can afford vitamins, skin care, and other products, there is nothing better than these products...the minimum monthly obligation is nothing...I spend a minimum of $200 a month and have been for over 10 years. The complaints are unsubstantiated unless someone didn't fully explain how it works or someone just doesn't get it!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

It might be nothing to you, but it is to others. I spent $110 last month just to reach 55 point minimum.

I am in process of deciding is it worth it when I can get many of their products a lot cheaper elsewhere. Their products may be good but a luxury that some can't afford.

Amen!

Some of the products contain EDTA and palm oil derivatives such as glyceryl stearate, propylene glycol and sodium lauryl sulphate just to name a few. So they are not completely safe or eco friendly.

Minimum monthly of $100 is excess when trying to use minimal packaged products and minimal products in general to place less impact on environment and personally. Otherwise it is just excess.