I signed up for the preferred program. I was told I would receive a sample of products selected on my product list page.

I did not receive ANY samples. I had a debit against my account in January 2018. I called and was told there are no samples. I was told I was required to order $56 in products monthly.

They sent a sample order of products they decided I may be able to use. I initiated the cancellation process and a credit was issued. Feb 2018 the exact same thing happened. They verified the fax number I provided for cancellation but could not verify receipt of the faxed request.

Another credit issued. Another fax sent. March 2018, same problem, same resolution. Life happened and I did not check my bank statement thoroughly in April 2018.

May 2018 I noticed a charge for $56 and saw the same charge on my April statement. Called and explained the saga again. I was finally able to get the account closed. I am now being told they billed me because they sent certificates good for 2 years.

I explained I do not want the certificates or their products. I want a refund. My request is being escalated to see what they can “do.” They also shared because I had half of my order rerouted within a 3 month period I may qualify for a 50% refund.

SCAM!!!! Rip off artists!!!!

Comments

I think this is a once in a lifetime experience because one, I’ve never heard of the company it self sending samples, and two, their customer service is amazing.