State: Florida City: Orlando Product: Melaleuca Shampoo Clear all filters (1 of 19 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
1.6
I own a Travel Agency and work from home, so I network with other business in our community. We try to meet 'one on one' to get to know each other for referrals. So I get a call from a gal that says she runs a network group that she think would help me and says she...

Probably the reason that you were asked by Melaleuca to repeat your story so many times is because Melaleuca is a very respectable company. The person who enrolled you DID NOT FOLLOW MELALEUCA'S POLICIES on enrolling by promising you things and basically lying to you(if what you claim is completely true).

I am certain this person(group of people) who engaged in shady practices were either reprimanded or their businesses were suspended for their lack of ethical business practices. I want you to understand that the way business was conducted with you IS NOT THE STANDARD for Melaleuca representatives, and is unfortunate that people like them give the company a bad name. Melaleuca's mission is to "enhance the lives of those we touch by HELPING PEOPLE reach their goals" with their wellness products and revenue sharing program.

You ran into some bad representatives, they are independent contractors, and THEY DID NOT FOLLOW POLICY. I am sorry you had that experience, but there are honest Melaleuca marketing executives that will truly help you.

View more comments
Review
Product
Melaleuca Shampoo
Pros
  • How it sounded at first
Cons
  • Monthly commitment
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Melaleuca Customer Service