4609 W 65th S, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, USA
2.2K views 5 comments

BE CAREFULL, the 100% satisfaction guarantee is not what you think.ie: You buy a bottle of vitamins and decide they aren't for you after taking them.

There is no warranty if you can't return the product. Of course you can't return the product because you used them to see if they worked. Also, their "preferred customer" status is nothing more than smoke and mirrors designed to automatically ship products to you each month. They do this under the guise of it "saves you money".

My recommendation--avoid this company and their deceptive practices, unless you just want to encounter problems.Then I highly recommend this company.

Review about: Performance Pack.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments

Ron

Mr.Anonymous is misinformed and all of his/her posts speak of a pyramid scheme, which are illegal to begin with and I doubt he knows what truly makes a pyramid scheme what it is to begin with.

Secondly, the information posted is false....Melaleuca has a 100% money back guarantee, even on the empty bottles of a product.I can attest to this personally.....I love how some disgruntled people can spew false information....with children, we call that a temper tantrum!

Charlie
Stratford, Connecticut, United States #1322669

This review is a lie and should be removed.

San Jose, California, United States #1295557

I have never and will never purchase anything from this pyramid scheme.

Jason
Billings, Montana, United States #1295551

The statement above is NOT accurate. 100% empty bottle return on 100% of their products within 90 days of ordering. Also unlike every other company out there, you can suspend your acct as often as you like and even up to 6 straight months and not receive product if you choose and never loose your membership.

Tess
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1286834

This is totally false.FAKE REVIEW..Melaleuca has a 90 day open box guarantee.

Preferred status is ao tou gwt a better price since you're committed to order your choice of products every month.

Only if you forget to make your product choices will the automatic shipment kick.They do this to protect your commission if any.