1.5K views

I am also disgusted with this company. I agree with the previous comment about the pricing & shipping costs!

The minimum amount is way too high & the products are not great. I could see maybe 40.00 but the minimum points required force the amount owed high! I also should have done more research on the company. The website is SLOW & it can be frustrating when ordering.

There is a program for free or credit for products but it takes too long do do the "classes"... The discounts you earn are not discounts I can use on the products I would consider buying...NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL!

Comments

Yes but the 'free money' you earn by watching the videos doesnt count towards your points. So, each month you are still forced to place an order for 35 points and their products are ridiculously expensive and dont have a high enough point value for the money. Add to the fact that its the biggest pyramid scam going and boom....a disaster waiting to happen in my books.

I watched all 17 of the videos in 2 hours. Boom!

$100 in free money. It's amazing at the unrealistic expectations of some people. Wow!

Happy Rep Oct 06

Takes too long to do the "classes"?

Takes too long to do the "classes"? They are called "Learn to Earn" Videos and each one averages about 2 minutes 30 seconds...and you get $5.00 to $8.00 in shopping dollars for each video...so what's so hard about that? It took you longer to post this rant then it does to watch a video!