Blackwood, New Jersey
1.5

Think twice before you sign up for this expensive commitment. They have many rules & regs that you need to follow & if you mess up it's on you.

They have no mercy. I forgot to order one month & they sent me items that I had no interest in. I had to pay for shipping to return the items & I was not refunded the shipping to receive them. When i complained they told me that these items were selected for me because I didn't have a back up order.

They told me that I need to remember the rules that I agreed to. I told her that there were so many I was bound to forget something. Well, too bad for me. Also, i was told that 80% of the products has Maleluca oil in them.

I was a member for 9 months & all the products I received were no different from Walmart products, except the price.

(Which was 3 times more expensive) I think by overpaying for these ordinary products, I am supporting an entire network of sales reps. I am a happy non member of this ridiculous company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Comments

This product is safe for environment and for the people also think about twice too.

Melaleuca Reviews