I used have melaleuca for many years--I remember taking some of their very early products to basic training with me when I joined the army, and they were great. Some of the products are awesome, very much worth the money, some are pretty so-so, not worth the hype.

However, now my family is going through sort of a financial crisis since my husband had to go work on the other side of the country, and I have to stay in our house where my job is. I did cancel for a year or so, but I missed the products, so I signed back up. I have approached cancellation again, but I can't bring myself to do it because of some of the products that I really like. It's almost like a rich folks club now, and us working class people get a little left out.

I can't afford $70 worth of stuff every month, good or not. Why the 35-point commitment? Why can't it be 20 or 25 points? Then more people could afford it and there would be less grievance over cancellation.

Come on! Frank Vander Sloot is the richest guy in Idaho, he doesn't need any more money

Reason of review: Commitment is too expensive.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 28.

Comments