I am a Melaleuca member and I am against companies that hire monsters to test their products on animals.I have asked Melaleuca customer service if they test on animals and they avoid the question.
If you have never seen what goes on at animal testing or research labs I urge you to do your own research. Its horrendous! Seems to me that a company that claims to be so-called natural would want to clear their name but they wont answer.
I have stopped buying their *** and I only buy from companies that dont test on animals.Dont waste your money!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Animal Testing
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "El problema es que no trabaja como las demás companias. No se puede cancelar y siguen cobrando aunque se les hace saber que uno desea cancelar. Nunca me encontré..."
- "My wife and I built a new home last year and upon completion hired a local Hunter Douglas rep to install ( cellular shades ) window treatments. They looked beautiful..."
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "Never go to cost cutters in Grand Junction, CO. Worst experience of my life. Went in to get a bleach walked out with the patchiest blonde/orange I've ever seen. First..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."