My family and I have been using Melaleuca for 2 years now!I originally started using the products to help my daughter's eczema - she had eczema her entire life and nothing has ever worked - until we started using Melaleuca's Renew lotion and within 1 week her skin was cleared - up and she hasn't had an outbreak since!

Since then we have eliminated all toxins from our home - no more caustic chemicals and phosphates in our cleaning products which means these harmful toxins are not going into our rivers and oceans! Melaleuca's products are highly concentrated - using less plastic! We then cleaned out our personal care products - eliminating parabens, sulfates and formaldehyde - Melaleuca has excellent personal care products for everyone in the family! Toothpaste that uses xylitol instead of saccharine, mouthwash that uses tea -tree oil (excellent for oral health), lotions without parabens - very luxurious!

Shampoo without harmful toxins - and safe for color-treated hair, incredible facial care products by Nicole Miller - the list goes on!! As for the vitamins...these are the absolute best vitamins available - they are much more soluble and absorbable than national and store brands that cost more and are less effective - there is a 90 day 100% satisfaction guarantee - if you do not notice a noticeable difference in your overall well-being - just send the empty bottles back and receive a full refund! In fact everything comes with a 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee.

No risk!I highly recommend these products to anyone who is concerned about the toxins in their home and our environment - anyone with children in their home - you know that it is so very important to eliminate harmful toxins in their environment - they are so much more susceptible to these poisons!

Had an Experience with Melaleuca?

Comments