an acquaintance recommended Melaleuca to me, simple - read all.The lady who was insisting for me to sign up was saying all the good stuff "you'll get $$$" shows me all the commissions she received told me her daughter graduated with the help of melaleuca.
She keeps on telling "it will only take a couple of minutes to sign up" - yes if you are foolish you'll sign your life away. Im 101% sure that most of the good,amazing,loyal undercover melaleuca agents are ofcourse killing all the negativity, come on! Just to get your commission you let people sign their bank accounts away. Karma will get you.
Its so sad people will cheat on people just to survive.FYI, i did not sign up & attempted to order, i went to the store & enjoyed buying stuff that im not obligated to buy monthly.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Melaleuca Preferred
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..."
- "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..."
- "I placed an order with the website fema-study.com I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I..."
- "I can't believe what I just read...I had a very similar experience with icon and Louis nieto. He did constantly harass me by telephone and when he spoke with my..."
- "You sign up and WHAM! Placed on a waitlist that forces you to spam people to get off of. This is AFTER you've given Ipsy your credit card/payment info. There..."
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."