me and my wife got divorced and its been 6 months and still getting charged after all these months trying to get off the account. even with my wife not on the credit card account and told that they still keep charging me so its dang near impossible to cancel her memberships.

Just want to give everyone heads up when I finally got them to cancel the membership they still charged me later that day, and told me they could not refund my money make to me.

then they want to ask me a tons of questions like I am lying to them. I even tried to order a new card and they called the bank and got that number even with out my x wifes name not on it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Did your wife divorce you because of your inability to use grammar and construct complete and coherent sentences?

@Anonymous

That's a rude comment. What if English is the second language of this customer?

Contact your credit card bank and put the charge in dispute. Your bank will then deal with the company and the charges should stop.

EcstaticZonkey
@Anonymous

That is exactly what I am going to do.

#1520106

18002823000 call and ask them where you can send the customer agreement to cancel