Hayward, California

Melaleuca is taking membership fees to use in it's "wellness" company. Yet, your owner supports a political budget (Paul Ryan) that screws the poor, the children, the elderly, and those without money.

Yours is a BAD company, you guys are low lifes!

I'm out of your "wellness" company!

Really, you want me to add words. Ok, how about a bunch of racist elistist money hungry creeps who don't give a *** about anyone who is not rich, not religious RIGHT and not WHITE. You guys suck. How can I possibly give business to a selfish company like yours.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

• Paul Ryan

Comments

Thank you so much Leda,I to have read that hydro therapy was beniifcial for such conditions, but I forgot all about it. Thank you for reminding me and for the great article.

I also have read that magnesium is beneficial to take internally but never thought until now, that it could benefit the body from being concentrated in water like this.I'm going to look to see if there is a place here in Toronto where I can go. I hope there is.

You have not done your homework. Melaleuca's membership fees are so low they probably don't even cover the cost of making the membership kit.

Their products are safe, natural and cost less than in retail stores. How is that screwing the poor, elderly, etc. Plus they even pay a lot of people who don't bring in any customers. Anyone can start a business for the low cost of the membership fee and build a business as large as they want without incurring any kind of debt.

If you are looking for a free handout you won't get it here but if you are willing to work you have a good chance of developing a substantial income. You have it all wrong. Take a look at the magazine and you will see plenty of people who are Black, Hispanic, Asain, Jewish and Muslim.

So much for your racial theories. Instead of inventing fiction, how about looking for the truth and you will find it.