Glen Burnie, Maryland
1.4K views
2.6

I never get the products when I ordered because Melaleuca uses UPS and that service is horrible. I think the cost of UPS is very expensive and at the end I have to go to UPS office to pick my order up.

Melaleuca doesn't provided any help, the only solution is to pay more for shipping with the other company. Feel Melaleuca doesn't care for the costumers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

So you are having a problem receiving packages from the UPS. Since that is the basic service used by the company you may have little choice but drive to the UPS office or do business another way.

You might have a unique situation...I agree with the high cost of shipping if you compare your overall products with what you could purchase from large retail stores. I do not have problems with their shipment - one time, they shorted a product I ordered, but remedied the issue by re-shipping the product right away.

Melaleuca can really look into their shipping cost and help out their customers by reducing the cost...

Wow, I have always had great service, get exactly what I order and usually get it in 3 to 4 days and I live in Alaska