State: Colorado Product: Melaleuca Vitamins Clear all filters (2 of 32 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Have found the products to be everything advertised. The vitamins and supplements are very effective at a good price. The Insect repellant is awesome, and the GC shakes do help control blood sugar ( I have type II diabetes.) There are no hiddens. You are told up front...
Zavion

A. I had nothing but issues with my online account and Melaleuca could not satisfactorily correct that.

B.

It was not convenient at all and none of my issues were resolved after several talks with CS with positive feedback.

C. The GC shakes made me sick. The tough & gentle cleaner also made me sick and gave me migraines, which I thought was strange. The toothpaste hurt my teeth and made them extremely sensitive.

I used the soap and shampoo and broke out. The herbal products and laundry detergent did not work at all.

And finally, I was not satisfied so I returned the products (including vitamins which mad my throat itchy and caused hives). I cancelled my order, which was a ridiculous hassle that took easily 2 months. I have never heard back from the company but I did call and they stated my returns were received (many unopened products) and account successful cancelled.

CS did not know why no credit was given. I disputed charges and Melaleuca stated they have received nothing from me.

I really don't appreciate any of this experience and regret signing up. My family had used their products in the past and they were great.

That was decades ago. This time around the horrible experiences with the company and its products were shared by all.

Apparently this company really needs a single mom's money more than I or my child. They are really great....

View more comments
Review
Product
Melaleuca Vitamins
Reason of review
Good quality
I tried to cancel my account after using their vitamins for over 2 years. After not finding a way on their site I called customer service. I was told they needed me to mail in my signature to cancel the account. I asked what would happen if I stopped ordering every...

I just started the process of cancelling my brand-new "Premium" membership. They required me to buy a certain minimum every month which is WAY more than I can use in a month, and on top of that, half of the things I want don't qualify for points/credit towards a monthly purchase.

This is bad news no matter how good their products are. Let's hope they accept my emailed cancellation (which the form says they accept) but I'm thinking of faxing in my cancellation too just to be safe.

View more comments