State: Colorado Product: Melaleuca Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 55 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Melaleuca in Aurora, Colorado - Charged for product that was never received

I was reinstated I believe in October. There were some shipping charges that needed to be paid before I could come back. At that time You withdrew the charges $12-- and charged me for an automatic ship. Today is the 12 Jan 2010. My account has been debited for $61.20 twice with no product. Please reimburse my account and remove me as a customer. I returned to melaleuca in good faith and now its happening all over again. I have my bank statement with the dates that you attempted to get money and the bank charged me $28.00 each time. A formal complaint will follow with my signature; and this complaint will also be included. Thank you for all your attention to this matter. Carol West 1301 S. Andes St. Aurora, CO 80017 720/298-0874 (c)

@mommajill....why are you commenting on posts from two years ago? You've been on 3 posts that I have seen, and I'm sure I'll see others.

Trust me, these people are long gone...anyone who has had a bad experience with Melealuca isn't coming back. :upset

#531984

Praise God, So far I have had nothing but great experiences with both Customer Service, and Business Department, also the products are worth their weight in gold......

hate to hear you had a bad experience, but I agree you should contact the available departments and get to the root of the problem...

I would advise you to directly contact Melaleuca. I have been a very satidfied customer for over 5 years and have never had any problems with this. If I didn't receive a product I ordered or had a damaged item in my order, I contacted customer service and they immediately shipped the original or a replacement to me.

They want their customers to be happy, all you have to do is ask them. This company is NOT a scam! The scammers are those who are selling products with harmful and hazardous ingredients right out in plain sight on your grocery store shelves. They are the ones doing damage to your health and scamming your wallets.

If you look them up on the BBB, you'll see they have satisfied any complaints they have had with their customers.

As a past extremely unsatisfied customer, I encourge you to cancel ASAP. I am so happy to no longer do business with a company that I consider a total Scam!!!

Since the internet has grown so fast with so many forums it seems easier to post on boards like this rather than filing Formal complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

The BBB is the only legitimate organization for consumer fraud complaints. They deal directly with the company for you, have an arbitration arm to work out satisfactory results and never leave a complaint open.

If you have not filed with them you have not legitimized your complaint and leaves one to wonder as to the validity of these posts.

View more comments (4)
Review
Service
Melaleuca Customer Care
Just signed up on Dec.20,2007.I really liked the lotion I had sampled. I started my membership with intent to use products for primarily my personal and my family use. My first shipment came. Items to be consumed internally, were well past the expiiration date stamped...

I THANK GOD FOR MELALEUCA IS HAS HELPED ME TO STAY HOME WITH MY KIDS AND STILL MAKE SAME PAY CHEQUE AS WHEN I WORKED!!!!!!!!!!

View more comments