824 views
3.8

If their products are so wonderful why not make them available to everyone and get rid of the minimum order of 35 product points which cost me around $100.00 per month. I had no problem with the $19.00 annual fee to qualify for the 30-50% discount.

I dont like the one size fits all 35 point minimum order, its too much for a single person with a small house.

I liked a few of the products but not many.

The dishwasher pods didnt dissolve, the hand soap, lotion and bar soaps have strong fragrances which trigger my migraines.

The cleaning products worked well and smelled pleasant. The glass cleaner sucks. I like the highly concentrated formulas. The research I did on the ingredients in the vitamins and sports drinks revealed there were better and less expensive options.

Many of the products listed as glued free have Soy in them. The toothpaste has papaya enzymes in it, I loved how clean my teeth felt but not the allergic reaction I had every time I used it. The now have a notice on the toothpaste about the papaya enzymes.

I would have kept my membership if they would allow me to purchase what I need when I need it.

The 95% reorder rate that they flouted is due to the automatic shipment if you dont place an order.

If they change their business model I would sign up again. The customer service was excellent and cancelling my preferred membership was easy.

User's recommendation: Do price comparisons, it like not worth the cost.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Location: Tooele, Utah