Idaho Falls, Idaho
1.9K views

I emailed Melaleuca to cancel my membership. I received a response two days later advising me that I need to call them to cancel. I called to cancel and was advised that I need to complete and sign a form to cancel.

I completed, signed and emailed the form back to them same day. Then I received a phone call stating that they could not process the form because they were unsure that it was my signature. So I called in and asked to speak with a supervisor. I explained to them that it was not this difficult to sign-up and that I expect that the process to cancel my membership would be just as seamless as the process to begin a membership.

The supervisor then tells me that because I signed the form that I received electronically with an electronic signature that it could not be used. They need to verify my actual signature with a pen. Unheard of, I have signed for bank loans and other far more substantial items with an electronic signature. In fact, it is the preferred method for my bank when signing for signature, auto and other loans. And yet, this company in the middle of Idaho who wants me to commit to buying $70 in products can't accept an electronic signature.

The mere facts that I emailed, called and then completed the form, in my opinion is the perfect trifecta that I am who I say I am and I want to cancel this membership. But they insist on making it difficult so that they can continue to bill me for a back up pack every month.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Membership.

Reason of review: Cancellation Process.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Melaleuca Cons: Complete experiance, Cancellation process.

• melaluca scam
  • Melaleucas policies
  • Melaleuca Wellness Complaint
  • Melaleuca Customer Service
  • Melaleuca Complaint
  • Melaleuca Cancellation

Comments

#1206001

It is easy to cancel membership. I have known people who are not that bright who did it easily.

Actually, I have only known people who are not that bright to have cancelled.

(Perhaps you are an exception.) Who doesn't want safer, more effective products that they're buying somewhere anyway, for less money than Target or Walmart?

The form is easy to download and print, sign and upload. The reason they don't want to cancel without verifying your signature is so that you don't lose your benefits, which are substantial, without your verified consent.

#1202978

How hard is it to write a note on a sheet of paper that you want to cancel your account, sign it and put your phone number or account number on it. Take a picture and send it back by email or by their free Quick Send app (just like you put checks in the bank by phone!).

Jeniffer
#1198085

The cancellation process is simple. You can print the form, sign it, take a picture and send it back to Melaleuca. You can also send the products that you received back to Melaleuca for a full refund, no questions asked.

Melaleuca Reviews