Mobile, Alabama
2.5K views

I am making attempts now to close my Melaleuca account, they make it so difficult. I sent a letter to the company, as requested, and today I received a phone call stating that everything was in order, however I had forgotten to add my written signature.

Now mind you it had all of my information, my account number, name, address, reasons for wanting to close my account, etc. Now she has not only written but also verbal consent to close my account, etc. I also sent off another written notice today, that I made copies of, with my written signature along with everything else required. I also made sure I sent an email to their corporate office(s) stating my action(s)/intention(s).

This company makes it so difficult to close down your account(s) once you get set up that I would NOT recommend it. I hate the auto ships. They make you set up auto ships that are deducted from your credit cards and/or checking accounts and it has to be a min of points, which retails for about $65 a month (give or take) not including shipping/taxes. Their products are not bad, actually some of them are good, but they are not comparable in pricing to products of the retail markets.

Also she stated once again if they do not received my written signature by the 25th, that I will still be charged for my auto ship for the month of August. It seems to me like a "Wellness Company" would not put so much stress on their consumers!

Wish me Luck, as today is the 14th of August it should get there long before the 25th, seeing as my first letter was sent on the 9th and they called on the 14th, to inform me I need to send another notice.

Comments

I have been a customer for years and love the savings. It is amazing once you experience the savings first hand and switch products that you buy elsewhere.

I love to run and getting a joint supplement to help my joints would cost me over $30 at vitamin stores/grocery at Melaleuca Replenex only $11 and it works, my knees don't ache and I am able to do the things I want. Comparing items to what I would have to buy elsewhere helped me see what a great savings I was getting.

How long had you been in the business and why did not decide to opt out? You say you liked the products. Did you not make any money?

no estoy trabajando

no tengo fondos nesesarios para mantener el compromiso de los 35 puntos no tengo trabajo

JE NE SUIS PAS CAPABLE DE COMMANDER CHAQUE MOIS DONC JE VEUX CANCELLER MON COMPTE ET SI J'AI BESOIN DES PRODUITS JE LES COMMANDERAIS MAIS PAS TOUS LES MOIS

No tengo dinero para seguir ordenando,no estoy trabajando

When we open the account they made it seem all good but then it turned out not to be what they had said.

I can afford it now because I have daughter attending lawyer school.

I am cancelling my membership because I always travel.I will be returning the products because I might not able to use it.

can't afford the products.

I am canceling my membership because i can't afford it at this time. I will be returning my products because i can't afford paying $60.00 at this time.

Thanks

I am cancelling my account with Melaluca until further notice

Unfortunately I connot afford my account because my wife has one too

Someone has the WRONG message about Melaleuca. The products are wonderful,safe,

and less expensive that grocery stores. I'll

NEVER go back to the toxins from the stores.

There IS NO AUTO SHIP (I haven't gotten one

in over 10 years)! There IS a 'back-up' order

(if you forget to place one)that YOU'VE givin

permission to send. Written cancellation is required (isn't it EVERYWHERE?) With a signature. This company will change your life

for the BETTER! Thanks for your ear! :grin

MY ACCOUNT NO IS 67114784.CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.

Why not return to Melaleuca is a great opportunity, I give thanks to God by knowing melaleuca. If someone wants to send me an email back tonyk0626@yahoo.com

Unfortunately, I cannot afford the Melaleuca products at this time, and would like to cancel my membership.

jose j

i don't have any more money for sale it so so osrry

WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AS Melaleuca does not like people BECAUSE SO I said I would try the product and made ​​me The ALL I'M STILL ME FEEL redress STOLEN

I want to close my melaleuca account.

Please do as soon as possible. I have so many medical bills to pay, and my friends that i offered to be a member, nobody like the idea

to pay 60.00 a month. I appreciate it,