Mobile, Alabama
2.5K views

I am making attempts now to close my Melaleuca account, they make it so difficult. I sent a letter to the company, as requested, and today I received a phone call stating that everything was in order, however I had forgotten to add my written signature.

Now mind you it had all of my information, my account number, name, address, reasons for wanting to close my account, etc. Now she has not only written but also verbal consent to close my account, etc. I also sent off another written notice today, that I made copies of, with my written signature along with everything else required. I also made sure I sent an email to their corporate office(s) stating my action(s)/intention(s).

This company makes it so difficult to close down your account(s) once you get set up that I would NOT recommend it. I hate the auto ships. They make you set up auto ships that are deducted from your credit cards and/or checking accounts and it has to be a min of points, which retails for about $65 a month (give or take) not including shipping/taxes. Their products are not bad, actually some of them are good, but they are not comparable in pricing to products of the retail markets.

Also she stated once again if they do not received my written signature by the 25th, that I will still be charged for my auto ship for the month of August. It seems to me like a "Wellness Company" would not put so much stress on their consumers!

Wish me Luck, as today is the 14th of August it should get there long before the 25th, seeing as my first letter was sent on the 9th and they called on the 14th, to inform me I need to send another notice.

Comments

Devido a mi situacion economica

por favor quiero cancelar la cuenta#70421757

por situacion economica.

Dear Melaleuca, I telephoned your office today and advised that I wish to suspend my account, as I am purchasing product from a friend. Accordingly, henceforth, I do not want you to charge against my Master Charge Card, or Visa card.

On my Visa card, Antoinette DiPiazza has been formerly authorized to charge againt it. She is no longer.

Do not send any products to my address at 4008 N. Labarre Rd., or 3516 Ridgeway Dr., both in Metairie, La. 70002.

I also notified Ms. Desiree of your company, this day by telephone. Please confirm this understanding by email or to fax (504) 835-6080.

I will continue to use your products, but I do not want the monthly financial commitment that allows you to draw on my credit card. hank you. Louis B. Merhige

Hola: Deseo cancelar mi cuenta *** Melaleuca, debido a mi situacion economica. Son muy buenos los productos, pero por el momento no puedo continuar haciendo los pedidos. Gracias, Espero su respuesta :?

#451906

mi economia es baja

melaleuca

podriandesirme como secansela esa putada porfabor nesesito ayuda

Me voy a cambiar de Domicilio, perdi mi casa y economicamente estoy muy mal, por lo tanto no puedo seguir consumiendo los productos de Melaleuca, Asi que deseo cancelar el contrato. Me puede explicar como puedo hacerlo en Español?.

Me voy a cambiar de Domicilio, perdi mi casa y economicamente estoy muy mal, por lo tanto no puedo seguir consumiendo los productos de Melaleuca, Asi que deseo cancelar el contrato. Me puede explicar como puedo hacerlo en Español.

It takes about sixty seconds to close a Melaleuca account. You're not REQUIRED to use a form---a simple "close my account" with name address and phone.

Sign it. You're done. The it question would be why would anyone close it? You could shop retail, buying any amount at any time, but preferred customers shop monthly at 30%\40% off for great products they have to buy anyhow.

They save me money plus the products are the best I've found. We switched all our shopping there as its better, safer, and costs less. Still buy some food and paper goods at the store---the rest is Melaleuca.

I have more energy than ever w their Vitality Pack. It works.

please cancel this service for now I will contact with you service went I get a job Thanks

I wuold like cancel my account because by right now i dont have enough job to get the money, and in the future i could come back. And i want to tell you that i like your products.

I found that I could not support the point requirements for Melaleuca and decided to cancel. I have incurred the cost of back orders which I am responsible for sending back out of my pocket.

The cancellation form was somewhat challenging to find on the site. It's there but not easily found. Then they require that you mail it in.

I would suggest that with today's technology that you should be able to fax it in and verify everything by phone. Again with today's technology security issues can be resolved electronically (I mean you can do all your transactions with them electronically-what's the difference?)

will i don't have enought money i have to many bills to pay but in the furture i will call to back. I liked the product???? thank you Sincerely manuela martinez

carmelita j

i carmelita jose would like to cancel my account my id#65426241. thank you

Hola Deceo cancelar mi cuenta me pueden decir como a piramides2@yahoo.com gracias.

:sigh

K. M

What is so hard about faxing in or emailing in a piece of paper? The cancellation form is simple and the company is a beast about security - which I find refreshing. They want to be sure it's really YOU cancelling your account. Likewise they won't let anyone of their reps cancel your account for you. Only you can do it with your signature. This isn't one of those companies where you hear over the news they compromised your info. They are GOOD:-)

Most customer presentations include a description of how to cancel and you also receive information on that in your membership kit. If I refer someone to the company I share that information too.

In over 10 years, I've seen a ton of good done by this company. They truly are out to help "the little guy" and not just fill their pockets like so many corporations.

My family appreciates the savings and the quality they get. We try to be as earth friendly as possible and although we haven't gone totally green and are not what one would call a "tree hugger" yet - we DO like that Melaleuca is helping us living a healthier, earth conscious lifestyle - and that we can afford SUPERIOR products. Melaleuca doesn't claim to be WalMart offering cheapo subquality items. They never have. They DO state their stuff is better and more superior. If you are someone who is looking to live a better quality lifestyle but your budget isn't huge, Melaleuca is great for those wanting a great life.

It's such a shame to me that one person's negligence and irresponsibility can make such a great company sound so bad! Obviously the person who told you about Melaleuca initially did not tell you or give you the correct info.; however, this company offers so much info.

to their customers and never hides anything- so you as a consumer should have understood what you were ordering. It is not an auto-ship, it's a backup order that only gets shipped if you don't order soap, toothpaste, laundry detergent, etc... w/in 30 days - not so hard to do and it's stuff people use every day!

If people use these products to REPLACE the chemical-based products, there is NO way they cost you more $$ - not to mention they are concentrated. I have never once had anyone "not be able" to cancel easily in my organization of over 7,000 people, so sounds like you just need to take a few easy steps in order to go back to chemicals that are dangerous and expensive!

Melaleuca Reviews