State: California City: Los Angeles Product: Melaleuca Shipping Service Clear all filters (1 of 22 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Just read someone's complaint which is similar to mine. I also became a member through a friend and love the products, although they are quite overpriced and with shipping and taxes, it really adds up! You'll spend at least $80/mo. in order to keep your "preferred"...

While I enjoy the product, there is too much requirement and feel that the 35 required points are what really constitutes the commission otherwise why the points. Why not just let us purchase.

When I first signed up the individuals threw out a number of 50.00/60 dollars that would make up 35 points. But once I began ordering and taking so much time in trying to total points without it breaking my bank, it still totaled up to about 70.00 dollars. Once you qualify for the loyalty products then the very points you had, are deducted which means you have to buy something else to total up 35 points again.

Again, I really like the product but I do not care for the way the system is set up...35 points, loyalty point deducted which now causes the shipping and handling to add up.

View more comments