State: California City: Atascadero Product: Melaleuca Shampoo Clear all filters (1 of 19 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
After being told by my ophthalmologist to use a hair product sold by Malaluca, I tried to order but was told I had to be recommended for membership (required to establish an account) by an already established member. I consider this requirement a silly but esoteric...

it is due to LCD problem. Since i have the watnrary period i consulted HTC AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE - CELL INFOTECH, Egmore, Chennai and HTC SERVICE CENTRE - Basvangudi Branch, Banglore, but i got ill responses.

MR Uday Kumar, 9884090092, Cell InfoTek Chennai, ill-treated us,i came all the way from banglore to chennai to get it serviced but there is no proper response and especially the guy guided us badly.My whole 26,000 rs is wasted now.

Whos gonna answer this. This is the way you treat your customers.I have no complains over the phone, it is the smartest phone ever but service centres are too bad, please educate those service providers to behave properly with the customers.Please take necessary steps to bring back my phone and take immediate actions on those service centres.

View more comments