Maryville, Tennessee
1.7K views

My disappointment continues to increase with each contact with Melaleuca. If your company is attempting to provide customers with any form of “customer satisfaction”, I haven't seen it! As I related to you on the phone on 9/2/16, my initial order was late July but not received until August 2016. I requested a reminder to order on the 16th of each month. I never received any reminders.

I visited your website and attempted to put together an order, but it wouldn't allow me to use my credit for watching the videos. This fact, coupled with the fact that I did not receive a reminder led me to assume my first order was to be in September, not August.

Imagine my surprise on September 2, 2016 when I discovered a $66.17 charge on my credit card!

Then begins the long wait for this unwanted shipment to arrive! SIX DAYS LATER ---after calling and being told the shipment couldn't be stopped- UPS delivers. In fact, this package was not even shipped until 9/716!!! There was ample time to stop the shipment, if Melaleuca were actually interested in customer satisfaction! Additionally, my $10.05 spent on return shipping should be reimbursed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I totally agree. I am so frustrated I could scream.

The FAX option wouldn't work, so I tried the e-mail option. That didn't work either. I finally had to send my cancellation form certified mail to insure it was received. Even that didn't work!!

They continue to send Preferred Member packages.

It's a nightmare trying to work with Melaleuca. I was planning on being a regular customer, but now I don't trust the company and wish to do no more business with them.

Melaleuca Reviews