4.4

My enroller is extremely annoying. I canceled my account a couple montns ago and my enroller found out and said that i dont have the choice and i have to come back. She constantly bothers me about closing my account. This is extremely annoying.

The products are too expensive for me and my husband. Currently my husband and I are in debt and living paycheck to paycheck. We have a little one being born next week and we will have medical bills on top of everything else. We simply cannot afford melaleuca.

My enroller literally cried when I canceled and she called melaleuca and forced me to tell them that I want to come back. I do not want to come back but she made me tell them that. Now she wont stop or shut up about this.

This is not the way to run a business. If someone does not want to do something it is not okay to force them to. Its not okay to call the company pretending to be me and re-enroll me. It just isnt. It is not right.

I am at wits end with this company. Im over it. These melaleuca people are crazy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Sales Representative.

Comments

in debt and live paycheck to pay check so why have a child now when your finances aren’t good?? Aye

Melaleuca Reviews