4609 W 65th S, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, USA
5.0

I've known about Melaleuca for years and never gave them a chance. I'm a BIG bargain shopper and I'm a conscious consumer (I read ALL labels), so Melaleuca has been a match made in Heaven for me.

Their stuff is naturally based, safe, environmentally friendly, toxin-free AND it is amazingly VERY affordable. I'm saving probably ABOUT $100 a month on my family of 4 just buying the things I normally buy..but instead of at WalMart and Dollar Tree, I'm buying them here. I've done business with several companies and the customer service at Melaleuca is unmatched. You get a REAL American who speaks CLEAR English and is KIND, attentive and KNOWS their job whenever you call customer service.

That's pretty big in this day and age! The people complaining here are doing so because they're trying to bend the rules and bully the company...and they probably do this to most businesses and business owners in their daily life. You can't win them all...but I'm personally very happy with the company and tell everyone I know about it.

Truly love their vision and their products! :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Melaleuca Pros: No toxic chemicals and save money.

• Melaleuca Warning