Miami, Florida
1.9K views
4.7

I signed up to be a Preferred Customer nearly 20 years ago, and have not regretted it once. I think their products are first rate!

Some people do not need a daily vitamin and mineral supplement; I have found that when I don't take mine for a short period, my nails become thin and brittle. I had taken other well-known vitamins before, but my nails were not affected. The research and development of Melaleuca products is most interesting, especially their vitamins. Most exciting right now, Melaleuca is offering Essential Oils, and at an affordable price!

When people talk about the difficulty of exiting Melaleuca, they simply are not following the instructions on how to do that. They don't hold you hostage, but many people, I'm sure, sign up and then don't like the obligation to order every month -- I felt that way. By making it a bit more difficult to cancel, I thought about how satisfied I was with the products, and I took the opportunity to really think about what I needed each month, and to try products I had not.

And, I was glad I stuck with it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Vitamins.

Reason of review: All of the above.

• Great customer care

Comments

Zavion

I am fed up with Melaleuca reps/preferred members ASSUMING everyone just fails to follow instructions or do their part.

My family returns to Melaleuca after a 20 year absence.

We had true before, but due to online account creation issues we did not follow through. This time around it took CS several tries to correct the issue and successfully send me an email. However, that fix was only temporary.

I spoke with Cs many times and thought everything was ok because they assured me it would be fine.

I got my account cancelled and it only took me like 2 months because Cs wouldn't let me send a written request and the website was not working. They got all of my returns items, but they changed their story to, "we never received anything".

Well I'm faxing my verification to my credit card company and ending that dispute with hard evidence since the company cannot be trusts to give an honest response. This has gone on for several months on top of my messy life circumstances.

I really don't appreciate this company or the people insisting that "I" didn't do what I should have done.

Maybe I should send the company a bill with my receipts for products I bought in addition to theirs that I could not use and for the dentist after using their toothpaste and call it even.

Melaleuca Reviews