Unit B-10-3A & 5A, Level 10, Block B, Menara UOA Bangsar, No. 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2.4

I was treated by the Melaleuca like I'm the thief. Not only me but also to my members.

When I go to buy products, they want to look at my Identity Card, Even when we bring our Employment pass which is verify by Government also they do not accept (IC had been accidentally left in office), not only that, they want to look at the face and check you are the IC owner (Who the *** will give own original IC to others?) then only can buy the products. When I told them one of my member is currently having business trip in Singapore (I'm from Malaysia) and ask me to buy the product on behalf, they said cannot, she must come by herself with her own identity card then only can buy the product. What kind of the company this is? Which company request people to show their identity card in order to buy things?

we are not stolen your things and WE PAID FOR IT!!!! and at the same time, they allowed others people to help their members to buy, not helping 1-2 members to buy, but more than 20 members as I can see the new members kit there is more than 20. What a double standard? is this fair?

you should treat your customers assume that they are thief???? What did we stolen from your company??? We pay you and yet what the *** we get???

I'm not going to buy from you anymore and will tell everyone about this. I will also call up press conference regarding this as I'm too angry to this double standard + unfair + bad treat.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melaleuca Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Melaleuca Cons: Unfair and double standard but being treat badly, Did not allow to purchase online, Must personally show up in the counter with own identity card, Being treated like a thief, Others can help 20people to buy the other hand we not allowed.

Comments