Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I saw on facebook where Melalueca reportedly gave over one million dollars to a Republican super PAC. If this is true it is a gross violation of sound democratic principles and explains the rapid destruction of the American political system. How can this be allowed...

So it's okay for Obama to gather up 15 million from Hollywood, but not okay for an individual to give 1 million to a PAC. How much do you think is being given to Obama's PACs by Soros and Buffet, and how is it different? Stop the slander and the whining.

Review
i cald to cancell my account because i did not know about auto ordering. so know i think ive taken cear of it with 1st phone call NOPE 2nd phone call i was told no i must fill out a form and fax it i did that with in 5 min so i thaught that would be it NOPE 3rd phone...
ketracey

A friend of mine does this melaleuca. I googled canceling melaleuca, although I hadn't (yet) joined.

She never mentioned anything about how to cancel, if you want to cancel, etc. Much was written online about it, the 25th of the month only, many times web page down to cancel etc.problems being charge even though person cancelled. How does one know what to do exactly, and I'm talking about signing up in the 1st place! She (my Friend) hasn't given me info.

on how to cancel if I ever wanted to! So, I told her how to do it, on the 25th, fill out web page etc. That is scarey, if I didn't google melaleuca and problems, wouldn't of given it a second thought! I'm too afraid to give my credit card info., and take on another monthly charge.

But she wants to become 'director' and begs me to join. Unfair position to be in.

best of luck to those of you stuck, don't give up! I still don't know if she knows how to cancel or tells potential customers how to, or that you pay monthly.Skimping on info early on is deceitful, and so unfair to the average, unassuming public.

Loss

Melaleuca in Reading, Pennsylvania - Soiled Foiled Tea Tree Company

Company will not issue credit as per their instructions. Do not answer emails other than scripted message to call. My legal counsel told me to document. No need to play phone game. Lie about ingredient changes and animal testing. Unsavory at best. Strongly discouraged. Stronger than a Dyson! UPS personnel told me they have complaints often when people try to "get away", from he company. Had to cancel my credit card due to fraudulent charges. Company is unwilling to respond in written word or honor their own practice of crediting back original form of payment. Want to use points earned and leave ! HELP
#452070

:?

I am a graduate student, I work part time in a boutique and have no experience or dealings with this company or its competitors. I have been considering trying Melaleuca products (hence internet research - this) but the vicious responses of some if their reps that I have seen on this site are extremely off-putting. I have seen pro-Melaleuca defenses actually copied and pasted from one thread to another. It isn't upsetting to me that occasionally a customer will have a bad experience; misunderstandings happen.

However, the negative and unprofessional comments I have seen on this site from some (not all) proponents of Melaleuca have been extremely discouraging to me and now I'm not sure if I want to move forward buying from a company with such representatives.

That said... to be fair, I suppose the business model is that they will hire ANYBODY. That certainly explains some of the misspelled, inarticulate and RUDE comments found on this website.

It may be the responsibility of the purchaser to look out for themselves, but when I shop at Target or Whole Foods I don't have a personal mentor or something who claims that they'll make sure I understand everything I need to. Once the "enroller" acts like they are going to help you, it is their RESPONSIBILITY to live up to your trust. If I have an "enroller" who tells me it's their job to teach me what I need to know, any ignorance of mine is THEIR FAILURE.

It is 2012. Even the US Government is on top of the times enough that you can file taxes online. If a company makes it so that the ONLY way to stop charges is to fax or snail mail a form in this day and age, they are being a pain in the neck on purpose to discourage you from leaving. That is TERRIBLE customer service. Normal (not even remarkably good) customer service will refund you for goods you didn't want and charges mistakenly incurred post-cancellation - no hassle, no guilt, no drama. And certainly no condescending comments.

Sounds like someone isn't smart enough to read the customer agreement! I am a lawyer and ALSO a Melaleuca customer.

I can tell you there is nothing false or "scam like" about this company. And as for your "counsel" obviously you don't have "counsel" because they "counsel" would be acting for you contacting Melaleuca.

View more comments (1)
Review
I have called the company and they told me to get a form and send it in and they would stop shipments till I told them to resume. I could not find a form to fill out and send in. why din't they put one in their web add? I think all of the product is way over...

As an x-marketer for Mela I can say wonderful things about the product's. Shoot Mela saved my infants life & helped in many ways.

I always questioned though (as someone who has also worked Costco, Walgreens and Gm of Restaurant) HOW DO THEY AFFORD TO DO THIS?

I seriously started thinking about it when a close person brought it my attention. The first month balled out bought & starter bizz kit and all and enrolled 20 just by the natural me that I am. Yet, I was told top reach out to anyone and everyone & see who I can help next.

Very happy with paycheck.

They say "its not scam/ pyramid" but again & again how can Mela do all this. My contact list was LARGE & I gained bizz partners who had Large contacts lists as well.

I spoke to a old bizz partner who knew I had been hacked & was urgently pulling me aside to tell me upsetting news. She told me that ALL of her Contacts had been getting hacked, spammed & some catching identity theft!

She said if she knew how to find me I would been notified sooner.

I replied " I *** NEW IT!! "

I myself am now a victim of identity theft, 80k in the hole and all & any taken from me like nothing! 180 of my friends and family same we just all experience it at differn't levels. Myself, Husband and 2 young children all are victims.

I pulled up some old emails and did a security check on where my info was going (orders, calls and alarm system) & what do you know! All INSURE & NOT gone where I thought. Mela.... want to tell me about how you are able to afford all you do for Idaho Falls, Idaho?

The Top state in the USA Known for largest hacks, spams, spoofs & identity theft?

Cause I would PUT a million on it that your answer is "Let me Get my Lawyer" well...that's if my bank didn't robbed I'd have money to bet. I guess my lawyer will negotiate that in time.

Service
Melaleuca Membership
I canceled my account in early January and my account has not been cancelled...I called and finally was able to talk to a rep and they would not cancel my account eventhough I had went through the steps to cancel..They said they did not recieve my fax...The...

Make sure the fax went through went you sent your cancel form. You can always follow up and call again to see if they received it.

Melaleuca in San Antonio, Texas - Melaluca

I tried to cancel my membership and was not able to . Supposely there is no way I can cancel. Was told a from was emailed to me and nothing was sent. Spoke to a supervisor and he just stated the same thing that I had to send a written request ask for manager and one was not available. yah right ! They continue to pull money out of my acct and my card was set on a fradulent alert . Had to cancel my card and get a new on. The website they give you has not cancellation form at all. I dont recommend to anyone

it's simple login to www.melaleuca.com/my option and from there you can download the suspense/cancellation form.

As for the products, return everthing even if the containers are empty and the co. will refurd your money including taxes.

there are all explained in your business catalog.

You just need to read that part. It's that simple.

Service
Melaleuca Membership
Melaleuca has a pretty good scam going if you ask me! Trying to cancel a regular order is not an easy task at all! Then they will run your "backup order" I had to send a fax in to the company to cancel which they never seemed to get. Hmmmmmmm..... I like MLM I...

Not only is it hard to cancel but they in a sneaky way double your back up order without telling you. Do not sign up do not turn into a business or your friends will look at you like a *** because you were trying to sell them something

Product
Melaleuca Vitamins

Melaleuca Again

So I just called Melaleuca to inquire about cancelling and after she tried her sales pitch to get me to stay I said no again so she told me she was going to email me a link to go to the cancellation form and she did so i thought ok this is good until i clicked on it and it took me to the website page to change my password... like what the *** change my password I wanted to quit no change my password I guess they will do whatever they have to just to keep you until the 25th pathetic if you ask me

I agree. Not only is it a pain in the butt to cancel, but the people make it a thousand times more difficult for us.

I was able to outsmart them by cancelling the payments from my account by calling my bank (or credit card company) before the 25th...and those Idiots sent me a package anyways lol oh well, their *** mistake! So to whoever says it's "easy" either must be one of them or has never tried to cancel for themselves.

The majority of people on this website write reviews mainly about how their having difficulties cancelling their accouts. It's obvious Melaleuca just loves to screw everyone over.

Funny thing withs the above respose to thetruthsetters post. The person who responded has a login name of "I love Melaleuca..." Biased anyone?

:p People who are talking nonsense about not being able to cancel their Melaleuca membership are either outright lying or a bit slow, all you do is fax a piece of paper with your name, phone# and signature saying "I cancel" Done and Done. I have sent this fax myself, my account was instantly cancelled, I then came back the next month when I went to the store and realized I was now spending much more at the grocery for chemicals that did not work anywhere as well as my Melaleuca products, I went beck and have now been a loyal customer for 2 years.

As a single mom I appreciate the money I save and the health of my family and the environment. Some of the things I have read here from other people are out and out lies, I suspect they may in fact be written by MLM lurkers who are jealous of the fact that we do not operate as an MLM (Multi Level Marketing and our sales are a Billion dollars a year without hurting anyone or causing people to lose thousands of dollars on whatever magic juice or gadget they have schemed up this week.

View more comments (2)
Review
I have had trouble using Melaleuca system and getting people enrolled when I was first enrolled it was any problems you have just ask I will be there and the team will be there I still have no idea who the team is and have told my enroller several time the problems I...

You don't have to "build a business" with Malaleuca. I just recently joined because I liked the products, not because I want to make money off of people I refer.

Some people get into to for the finacial gain but you don't have to. You already buy cleaning products, health and beauty products and cereal right? Why not do it through a company that gives referral money to people in your community rather than to Wal-Mart. Not to mention these products are both environmentally friendly and family friendly.

The products you buy at Wal-Mart are chemicals. We know they are bad, but we still use them, on ourselves and in our homes.

Here is company that makes it easy to get safe and healthy products at a reasonable cost. I hope people see the value in that.

Melaleuca in Thousand Oaks, California - Melalecua

I've read a lot of these posted comments from many different sites pertaining to the Melaleuca company. I've also have done a lot of research pertaining to this company and its products. THIS IS A LEGITAMET COMPANY in every sense of the word!!!!!. I'm a very SAVY computer IT person and have over many decades experienced many forms of SCAMS and shifty and rip off companies, sites and people over the internet. Melaleuca is run by professional business people who KNOW how to be successful and show you and help you all along the way. They want you to succeed.

I totallly agree w/joan511... I am absolutely amazed w/ this company.

My monthly cost of household cleaners has decreased since I joined the company. It's right there in your agreement what you have to do to be released from membership. It plainly states what, how & when you have to submit a cancelation.I love Melalecua & as long as I can afford it will continue to buy their products. But I do understand that everyone does not have the same views & I respect each and every person's opinion.

I may not agree with some, but it's all about respect. :)

joan511

A great company! People who are talking nonsense about not being able to cancel their Melaleuca membership are either outright lying or a bit slow, all you do is fax a piece of paper with your name, phone# and signature saying "I cancel" Done and Done.

@joan511

I am Melaleuca consultant and have gone back to the company since having a child who has severe allergies, myself having allergies. Please,direct customers my way.

I can be reached at candace@candacecares.com. I love this company!

First of All, the backup order plan from Melaleuca works, if and only if you fail to order your 35 product point commitment does it come into play, this is explained during the presentation and should have been explained by the person who invited you as I do. It is better than Auto Ship Programs with other company out there, wherein the same products each and every month is shipped because all they have to offer is a limited number of products.

With Melaleuca, There are more than 350 consumable products to choose from. So, Auto Ship Program don’t work. As far as the 35 points commitment to get products at wholesale is nothing, just switch stores do your shopping at Melaleuca. I have NOT ordered lesser than 64 points each and every month that I have been with them.

Second, like Amazon, Ebay or any other sites that do business except for companies that issues RMA (electronics), shipping and handling are services rendered or when you return products, you pay. The question is, when you have used up your vitamins for 90 days and decide that they don’t work or didn’t FEEL any improvement or energy, can you return them? With Melaleuca, YES, up to 90 days warranty, no questions asked. Third, I paid $29.- to join Melaleuca for the promise of non-chemical base products and it did make my family healthier with Natural based products, in fact my grandson who had asthma for 6yrs.

was healed just by using their detergent, as per me, for the past 4 yrs, my oncologist or cancer doctor has blood test after blood test done on me because I might have Leukemia or cancer of the blood. And after taking their Vitamins for 4 months, I cried when they told me my white cell count went down to normal to everybody's amazement. Tell me, What price do you put on your HEALTH? Added to that, the revenue sharing program has helped me, I made over 20K last year, just for telling people about products that are GREAT and this all happened for a $29 investment, call me crazy, if you calculate even if you spend $70 or 35 points for a year that's only $840 for a year for products that my family uses yearly, CHEAP, and this is not even part of “cost of doing business”, we came out way ahead.

And even if, I didn’t make money, just with the deduction I had on my schedule C, because I did signed up also to become an Independent Marketing Executive with them and it was worth it. Listen really hard for those don't have any deductions. Value of products was my main concern; addition income was a pleasant surprise". I'm sorry, I have not made my first Million Dollar yet on Melaleuca but I'm already a big big Winner when it comes to good health for my family and myself, that is KING to me!

I welcome any questions about Melaleuca, their products or even the research I have done, which are now a part of me and my family now as a Blessing'. Call me at 408-771-0296..

God Bless! .