1.2K views
4.6

I have been a loyal customer for more than a year. I took the time to educate myself on the company as well as their products.

My daughter suddenly lost her sight in her right eye. After MRI's and other imaging, blood test etc doctors have not determined the cause. Meleuca immune and eye supplements have helped my daughter tremendously when other conventional treatment failed. Do the research on Oligo and be careful about slandering a company without due process.

Any cancellations are supposed to be in writing, not just a phone call. Agreement clearly states that and it is not in fine print. I do not recruit or sell for Meleuca. I am a surviving breast cancer patient who suffers from extreme fatigue.

Meleuca Oligo products have helped to have the energy needed to take care of my family of 9 as well help my daughter.

As with any company there are products I can't be without and others I don't care for, but it's personal preference. Each person has the right to determine the value and worth of their purchases from any company they choose.

Review about: Melaleuca Supplement.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

There are better wellness products from other companies, but you have to be open minded in order to find them. I found better vitamins and minerals along with better weight loss products too.