products order customer money people account service customer service membership business
5.0
Here is the CEO rebuttle: I am writing in response to your questions regarding Melaleuca's position on animal testing. Let me begin by telling you how much we appreciate having you as a Melaleuca customer and by reassuring you that Melaleuca has never tested its...
#1220691

Dear CEO, Your hamburger. I doubt if the cow is killed humanely.

Product
Melaleuca Shampoo

Costos de envio/shipping | Melaleuca review from Glen Burnie, Maryland

2.5
I never get the products when I ordered because Melaleuca uses UPS and that service is horrible. I think the cost of UPS is very expensive and at the end I have to go to UPS office to pick my order up. Melaleuca doesn't provided any help, the only solution is to pay more for shipping with the other company. Feel Melaleuca doesn't care for the costumers. I never get the products when I ordered because Melaleuca uses UPS and that service is horrible. I think the cost of UPS is very expensive and at the end I have to go to UPS office to pick my order up. Melaleuca doesn't provided any help, the only solution is to pay more for shipping with the other company. Feel Melaleuca doesn't care for the costumers.

So you are having a problem receiving packages from the UPS. Since that is the basic service used by the company you may have little choice but drive to the UPS office or do business another way.

You might have a unique situation...I agree with the high cost of shipping if you compare your overall products with what you could purchase from large retail stores. I do not have problems with their shipment - one time, they shorted a product I ordered, but remedied the issue by re-shipping the product right away.

Melaleuca can really look into their shipping cost and help out their customers by reducing the cost...

Wow, I have always had great service, get exactly what I order and usually get it in 3 to 4 days and I live in Alaska

View more comments (2)
Problem with delivery
Price reduction
They debt your account without sending products. I Cancell membership but still they debt my account. I call several times. to fix the problem with no result. They start you off saying a $1 for membership, then start debting account every month. This has cause my...

I believe you agreed in order to qualify for a purchase discount you must agree to a monthly shipment of products that could only be cancelled in writing addressed to the company headquarters and received by the 20th of the month.

Service
Melaleuca Membership
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Cancell membership and refund my money a
Quiero la anulacion de mi cuenta Melaleuca porfavor,mi nombre es Angelica Hernandez

It is so simple to cancel that I do not understand the comment.

Worst Job Interview Ever ( Work at home) | Melaleuca review

Where should I begin... The recruiter was really nice to me and walked me through things and so I was interested in helping others in my community, however.. The virtual office interview was a disaster. The first presentation was having technical issues... then the 2nd one lead by a woman known as Tamara was absolutely horrid!. She lead this interview like a bad commericial selling a great product but her voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard... Every time she spoke it sounded like something out of a horror film and she kept trying to reel me in and get me re-interested when I lost interest the minute she kept trying to pitch to me when all I wanted to do was work part-time and getting some residual income from time to time... This experience has certainly left a bad taste in my mouth and above all.. I like being green but if it means padding her pocket I would sooner have global warming!. I am very unhappy with the way they treat potential workers not just one's who have gotten the job. I am not going to be some mechanical doll... If they want people to wind up and watch them go.. Then wait till the *** finally hits the fan, because the way they go about their interviews does not do the company justice. I suggest you fire all these "Managers" or Independent workers and re-work how virtual office work is done and remember you are selling to everyday people and some of us do not buy into this whole 6x more concentrated bit... Either prove to us within a short window or get the *** out of our lives.

Its not an interview for a job...its a presentation about the company and products... Everyone enrolling people are everyday people..not Manager's..and are not employed through Melaleuca... Except the owners and office people...

I think your post is completely unfair, you obviously do not understand the business model of consumer direct marketing and residual income? You do not make residual income from time to time, it is something that grows and builds for life.

It is not a commission here, commission there type of income. And I think you are being unfair to Tamara. Have you ever had to do a briefing to people that you do not know, that you will potentially work with on a daily basis? Yes it is in a interview process, learning about a company and what you will be promoting, and if the team you are working with will be willing to invest in you.

And then you mention how you want to live green but are skeptical about their claims? This happens to be one of the most honest companies on the market; hence, the reason for their 95.9% documented re-order rate.

They stand behind each and every one of their products. I do not understand the reason to try to slander someone just because you felt it was not a good fit for you.

Yeah...I don't even understand what this person is talking about!! There was no interview or managers lol...it was just my friend/coworker showing me the company that makes this AMAZING lotion that changed my son's life who suffers from eczema.

I was interested, he helped me sign up, end of story. I have loved it ever since!

This comment is a joke. There are no "interviews" so to speak.

Everyone begins as a customer and if you love the products and want to share your experience, the company gives you a commission. It is customer and products based!

Sounds like you simply had a bad experience but don't take it out on Melaleuca. It is a company that takes pride in its products, company model and has great integrity!

Just ....wow. I think this post really speaks for itself.

I do not believe I need to say anything here...except just wow. LOL

I read this review and was very confused because it is so full of holes. First I wonder if you were even dealing with Melaleuca people at all.

They don't send out a recruiter to "hire" people after an "interview". Unless you were actually applying for a job directly with their company. After you are shown the products during a presentation, some lucky people decide for themselves that they would like to become directors and above. If so, they never "sell" anything.

All they do is give presentations and introduce others to the product and when others find how amazing their products are, they also enroll others. These people do their own ordering online. It's such a simple process. Since you will never see Melaleuca commercials on TV or magazine ads, all their advertising is by word-of-mouth, any profits go back to those people who are putting that good word out there to others.

There are no sales people out on the selling floor of large storefronts, this is where they also save on overhead. Believe me, when you purchase something from any other store, there are also many people up above the corporate ladder "padding their pockets".

The difference is, through Melaleuca it is the little people, you and I, who are able to return the money back to us so we can use it to add some cushion to our own incomes. Besides having awesome products, (I will never go without their Peak Perfomance vitamins for as long as I live!) they are a fantastic company!!

I spoke to a lady in Orlando named Mart. After setting things up I ran Melaluca through the NATIONAL RIPP OFF registry found several hundred complaints .

I told Mary I'm quitting she told me all I had to do is unsudcribe. She forwarded me to the main company.

I also told them I quit so I check bank statement -64.00 for Melaluca

I tried to call them up an advise them of the mistake

They advised I needed to submit in writing. And then I have to mail back the package I haven't received.

@PissedConsumer879894

I wish I knew how to help you folks who are posting on here because Melaleuca is really doing well for my community and has for almost 29 years. I have personal experience of working in the Manufacturing side.

I also have family who have been on the Customer Service side.

I would personally like you to call us back again and we will make it right. I know that you can't please everyone but, I would like to make a conscious effort.

@PissedConsumer879894

lol quite comical about the rip off report. Do your self a favor and look up the rip off report themselves.

They are the biggest scam artists out there. And if you read any reviews on the rip off reports you will see the people really do not make sense at all. The rip off report is for lazy people that want to go off the opinions of others who really like to just complain about anything and everything and not do factual research on a company any company for that matter. As for you "quitting" there is a simple procedure to follow to cancel your membership, you fill out the cancellation form, sign it, and either fax or email it to them.

If this was done properly and you read your membership agreement, you would not have had a charge.

So you got scared and quit something before checking them out and seeing why people love them? Sorry seems silly to me.

View more comments (8)
Review
#542071 Review #542071 is a subjective opinion of poster.

They are hurting themselves with very poor Customer Service | Melaleuca review

2.0
They are really great products and there are some real wonderful opportunities. We have been members for about a year and while they are reasonably priced for the products, we are just not in a position financially to continue 'at this time.' We have been trying to cancel for MONTHS and have totally gotten the run around. They keep charging us and sending backup orders. Placed an order this month just to avoid the backup order and they charged us for both! Refunds? Have yet to get one. We would have certainly gone back when we get back on our feet but after these experiences, as soon as we can get out I will NEVER go back. Unfortunately, the company is hurting themselves. I am hearing this same story over and over. I just had about $160 taken out of my account and now don't know how I'm even going to have enough gas to get back and forth to work let alone keep the utilities on and food on the table. (Not their fault but stop taking my money!) Going to the bank to try to get them blocked out of my account.

It is very easy to cancel you just log on to store go under your account info answer a few questions they send you a email fill out form takes a few minutes fax it,mail it or email it and it is cancelled right away.

I agree with you Khaos1...I believe that all these complaints are from NON customers who are trying to bash Melaleuca. Melaleuca and their products have been nothing but phenomenal!

Khaos1 Oct 06 New Orleans, Louisiana

Most of these complaints are bogus and i have to say downright ridiculous.

it is located under the my account tab. It is obvious that most of these complaints are lies by someone who has never actually been a Melaleuca customer or you would know how easy it is to perform these tasks on your account.

@PissedConsumer883333

It is easy to cancel the membership if whoever signs you up explains the procedure. I was signed up by a friend that was very enthusiastic about the company and its products.

I was briefly enrenrolled but decided it was not for me at this time. I asked her how i could cancel my my membership, but a few days went by and she was busy and could not help. I called customer service a couple of times and they did help me step by step until i resolved my issue.

I probably wont go back to melaleuca but it is of no use to complain about customer service if you are not willing to follow simple directions. This is true of any company and even thou i had my own reasons for quitting i have to say their customer service is not as terrible as some people say.

Most of these complaints are bogus and i have to say downright ridiculous. All you have to do is sign in to your online account and go to a giant tab that says cancel my account.

Best thing to do is report unauthorized activity on your card to the credit card company. They will cancel the existing card and send a new one.

Without a valid card on file melaleuca has nothing to bill. Problem solved.

View more comments (4)
Review
#541980 Review #541980 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lying, deceitful, scam, bad business company | Melaleuca review

I was told that I could sign up for $1 for a year membership which I did. Next thing I know they debited my card $65.47 that I did not have. Screwed my whole account up. I'm highly ticked to say it nicely. I call and complain and they said they sent out a box of materials that I never received and that you have to purchase $35.00 a month to be a member. So since I never received the box they resent it and I sent it back and they are refunding SOME of that money to my account after it is already screwed up and I was charged fees. I cancelled my account and I'm reporting them everywhere that I can. They did NOT have permission to debit my account for anything!!!!!

I don't if the person that enrolled you gave you the correct information but you must buy 35 point of different products each month (not $35). There is an "emergency cart" you were suppose to select in case you forgot to make your order that month.

They would charge you automatically the amount of that emergency order (which vary depending on the products you chose). The $1 for membership is just one time and may I say the original membership is $30.

If you don't receive your package through mail, report it and they WILL RESPOND. Have been a member for 3 years and never had a problem.

I tend to think the complainers on these sites don't really have enrollers. They are trying to sabotage a great company without even understanding the truth.

Many companies out there want what Melaleuca can deliver for people.

So I guess if these other companies can't beat us, they then try to hurt us.

how did they get your card number? did you give it to them?

If they got it by fraud why don't you cancel your card? Your words....They did NOT have permission to debit my account for anything!!!!!

#882070

The wording in this complaint doesn't make any sense. Your sentence etiquette is all wrong and needs to be addressed so It doesn't surprise me that your complaint is as equally inaccurate also.

The preferred customer membership as I understand it is a minimum 35 point order commitment on a monthly basis so that costs involving stock, inventory and storage for production management can be planned more efficiently and more cost effectively for the customer and the company combined. Saving even more money as a result. The 35 points and NOT $35 as you mentioned in your statement reflects the avoidance of currency exchange rates to make ordering in monetary value in every allocated country worldwide a whole lot simpler for the EDUCATED customer, unlike yourself. The products have been proven over the last 29 years to be very valuable and significant to the existing 850,000 households who use them and continue to use them on a regular basis.

The $1 membership is a promotion that happens randomly on any given month that saves you paying the usual new enrolment fee which can range between $25 and $39 depending on the Country you are in and has also been proven to be quite popular worldwide. The Back up order a customer selects willingly is a safe guard that protects your monthly loyalty shopping dollars and your membership should any customer forget to order due to unforeseen circumstances or changes in their lifestyle for example.

This is a reassurance and insurance that Melaleuca still has the customers best interests at heart without fail.

SO, IN CONCLUSION, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ADD THAT IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANY COMPANY WORLDWIDE, I SUGGEST YOU FIRSTLY GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND STUDY AN ENGLISH LITERATURE WRITING COURSE AND THEN THOROUGHLY RESEARCH THE FACTS AND HISTORY ON THAT COMPANY EFFECTIVELY AND WISELY, THEN MAKE SURE THAT SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO IS NOT EVEN AN ASSOCIATED MEMBER OF THE COMPANY YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT DOESN'T COME ON HERE JUST TO EMBARASS YOU INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY SO THE RIGHT PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING IN LIFE ARE NOT PHASED BY UNEDUCATED PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT.

Lissie
#882012

All of these companies are scams. I've known that for so many years!

I don't get it why people keep falling for the sales and marketing scams. Oh, I know, it's because we really want to believe.

Your complaint is falsified...maybe to make a bigger point? The regular membership cost is $29.00 PER YEAR or if they are running a special, $1.00 to sign up as a customer or the regular $29.00 fee to be a Marketing Rep.

There is no reason why they would take $65.47 from you, even if they charged for two memberships the numbers still don't add up.

Maybe you enrolled as a preferred customer that has to maintain a certain number of points each month to get all of the awesome discounts like 40% off? And if so, then you would have committed to receiving a back up pack if you do not order so that you can remain as a preferred customer, however, you can change your status anytime from your portal online...so do a little more research before you spout off about things that do not make sense.

Why did u give them your credit card number if u weren't aware there would be a charge? Why did u return the products without trying them....u might have loved them!

Jeniffer

Sounds like your enroller did not do a very good job of explaining or helping you. Have you contacted your enroller?

View more comments (7)
Review
#541974 Review #541974 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Melaleuca Membership
Full refund
I had these girls try to get me to sign up for a dollar. Then the girls select a 35 point system for me. Valued at 50. Every month I would get charged 50 to refer people to use these prodictet. They wanted my social security info and billing info. Its a scam

Not a scam....a legitimate company with awesome products.

I have suspended my membership before and also restarted it as well without any problems.

I can't say enough about how fabulously the products work and how the food

products I have sampled taste. The Oatmeal is fantastic.

Melagel ointment - tremendous.

THANKS!

Review
Melaleuca is a scam and such a rip off ! I cancled my account and a week later they charged my account, now I can't pay any of my bills ! Work has been slow and melaleuca won't refund me ! They are AWFUL *** artists ! I hate these people And to be honest you make...

The only one its a business opportunity for is meleluca.they give Pou ts and you. Have sign peopl .

Up for products you can get at. Walmart with the same ingredients and cheaper you get more and don't have to sign no one up

Reason of review
I cancled a week ago and you charged my card ! I demand a refund
Full refund
5.0
Naywayers are idiots. The products are expensive because most are HIGHLY concentrated. I am not a member of Melalueca but I was for years and I NEVER had an issue. Now that I have a better job I will probably be getting signed up again. Best products out there and...

Hi glenng2014!

You need to connect with an independent marketing executive in your area. I can help point your in the right direction if needed.

You may text me at 317-677-4593.

I'd be happy to help. :)

Good quality