Show reviews that mention
products order customer money people account service customer service membership business
Filter review

MELALEUCA HAS BAD SERVICE

MELALEUCA MAY CHARGE YOU AND NOT SEND YOU A PRODUCT. WHEN I CALLED TO FIND OUT WHY I DON'T SEE SOME OF MY ORDER ON THE PACKAGING SLIP, THEY SAID, IT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, SO WE WERE NOT ABLE TO SHIP IT TO YOU. IT WAS ON ORIGINAL ORDER AND CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD RIGHT AWAY. WHEN I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE, THE WAX MELT WAS NOT ON THE PACKAGING SLIP AND DID NOT MENTION BACK ORDER. HAD TO FIGHT MY MONEY BACK. THEY DON'T CREDIT YOUR MONEY BACK. GAVE ME LOYALTY DOLLARS. IN ORDER TO USE LOYALTY DOLLARS, YOU HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF $$ TO GET 35 POINTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU CAN APPLY THE LOYALTY DOLLARS.

I first started using Melaleuca products in 1985 and find everything I use of good value and quality. Whenever there has been a shipping error I have just phoned the company and explained the problem and the error was quickly and satisfactorily corrected.

2.8
Tried to purchase the luxury skin creme ($130 plus shipping plus an 80 point item) and attempted to apply my loyalty dollars ($18) and couldn't. Phoned customer service, transferred to a nice young man that I thought was in technical problems...not. Was told that I...

The rules could not be simpler. You must meet your monthly commitment (in your case 35 points) before you can apply any Loyalty Dollars. It's written in simple English.

Service
Melaleuca Shipping Service
Pros
  • Cleaning products
Cons
  • Shipping
Poor customer service
Loss
Full refund

Account Review

ANDRÉE PELLETIER 204 RANG DES MINES ST AUGUSTIN DE DESMAURES SVP. JE VEUX FERMER MON COMPTE AVEC VOUS.UN MONTANT DE 90.62 A ÉTÉ PRÉLEVÉ SUR MA CARTE VISA LE 1ER NOV 2014.TANDIS QUE JE N AI JAMAIS RIEN COMMANDE POUR LE MOIS D OCTOBRE.JE DEMANDE UN REMBOURSEMENT CETTE SEMAINE, SINON JE DEVRAI PRENDRE DES MESURES CONCERNANT LE NON-REMBOURSEMENT.MERCI

Melaleuca - Awesome products

4.5
I have been a Melaleuca customer for almost a year. I have thoroughly loved every single one of the products I have ordered and used, except just one. When I called them up, they immediately sent out a different product of my choosing, at no charge. I love the invitation to wellness that they offer. My family and I have noticed a huge difference in our health since we became members and converted our home to nontoxic products. After nearly 20 years I am proud to say that I am no longer on allergy medicine, thanks to Melaleuca. I probably pay about $20-30 more a month for my products than I did before, but is so worth it. My family is worth it. There are too many diseases, these days, that are linked to toxic products. It's wonderful to have them eliminated from my home. I plan to be a member for the rest of my life!
all of the above

Melaleuca - Tried to get my CC numbers. Very insistant about wanting the CC and bank info.

Got a call from these pigs. My CHILD answered the phone and they started right in with the scamming for Credit Card and Bank information. FROM WHAT IS OBVIOUSLY A CHILD!! They told the kid to get the cards for the numbers. They actually said go get the credit cards!! Don't believe that liar writing about how they are real. They are pigs and *** of the earth trying to steal everything from honest people. They are not real. They are scammers. My kid was smart enough to realize when people are lying. Also, knows what should and should not be done with Dad's wallet.

There scammers all the way.you spend 130 dollars and they give you points like the teacher gave you in elementary school.when you did good.there products are not natural and your required to sign people up.you can go to traders Joe and get real natural products and don't have to sign anyone up and half the. Price

I am a Melaleuca customer and have never been treated like this and I absolutely love the products. The vitamins are giving me a much better quality of life.

I am very sorry this happened to you and I am aware that in some businesses of this nature individuals make poor choices and act like "pigs" and it's really sad that it reflects on the company as a whole. This is not Melaleuca policy or procedure. I know of people who have conducted their business unethically and Melaleuca will KICK THEM OUT. If you can get ahold of the name of the person who did this to you, please call Melaleuca and make a complaint...

that person will not be allowed to conduct business with them any longer. 1-800-282-3000....and for anyone reading this if you are researching the company or have had a negative experience please report it, and know there are people like me that are absolutely happy customers...I have been one for over 10 years.

That wasn't really Melaleuca.

The company is real, but you may have been tried to be scammed by someone using the company name. Check it out first before you put negativity out there.

No problem with you sharing your experience, but make sure you what you are talking about. Just like people call and say they are from police departments or from other government agencies. People just need to be mindful.

FYI-I get my products from this company monthly and a family member has been working with and been a customer of this company for years.

This is obviously just someone who wants to get something for nothing and is trying to ripoff the company.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! I have been a melaleuca customer for 12 years and have referred many customers including friends and family, throughout the years.

I have dealt with customer service, business development and product info. I know this company like family. NEVER WOULD they call to get someone's cc info.

That is completely not how it works! Melaleuca is a company that is based on morals and integrity not lies and trickery like this false post!

I don't believe it was Melaleuca who called your child and asked them to get your credit card. Firstly you have to be a member to buy.

And secondly you have to be over 18 years old to buy unless there is written permission from a parent.

I'm not saying someone was not trying to scam you pretending to be calling from "Meleleuca" which by the way is a very reputable company with excellent products.

I'm saying an imposter called. Too bad they didn't get caught.

Yes and the way the business runs, yoy give them your number and they link you in to an info call. Takes about an hour and they sign you up.

It is all by your consent.

That, my friend was a scammer. I've been through the motions with the calls for info five times this week.

@PissedConsumer897101

Does not sound anything like the Melaleuca Company I know.

@PissedConsumer897101

THIS is not true. I have been with the company for 6 years and there is no way that any of this happens with Melaleuca.

This is a scammer calling your not Melaleuca.

Melaleuca does not call people and ask for credit cards. EVER!

View more comments (13)
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Report the company to the government. Not those republican do nothing idiots. To the real government.

Melaleuca - Horrible

I was signed up by a friend for an "awesome business opportunity" where I would "save money on things I already buy".While it has only cost me 1$ (so far, I canceled as soon as I could) I realized that their products are similar if not identical to any poor-quality, toxic chemical product you would find at target or Walmart. Not only am I wasting money (they ARE more expensive!) but I would have been poisoning myself and my children. I don't appreciate that I was discouraged from learning about the ACTUAL ingredients until after my E-signature was submitted, and that I have to print, sign, and send a form to them to cancel! All around shady, pushy, and falsely marketed. Very disappointed! PS: MOST (if not ALL) of their products have cheap, irritating additives and are not healthy for you at all.Some are even suspected

Nonsense! There are no known harmful ingredients in the products.

While the Walmart cleaning compounds may be cheaper they use toxic and poisonous ingredients to dissolve grease. If you can read and understand labels Melaleuca products will be the healthiest and safest and often the least expensive.

Sorry you're disappointed. My family and I are so much healthier since we started using their NONTOXIC products.

I'm off allergy medicine and my daughter's off asthma medicine. There's the proof! The vitamins are the best! Yes I pay more money and SO VERY WORTH IT!

I pay more for my food, too!

No pesticides, preservatives or other modified junk goes in our bodies. It costs more for higher quality but the long-term health benefits make it so worth it!

I have been a customer for 7 years because I have a small child and don't want to have the toxic chemicals around him. All the products work and are living proof that they are not cheap and they work better than the products in Target or Walmart.

They last longer because they are concentrated and that's how you save money. Anywhere you go the natural and organic products cost more because the demand isn't high.

Once people start converting to natural products the demand will go up and the cost will come down. Simple Marketing 101.

I just changed everything in our house after my son has a break out of something on his face. I suspect it was eczema, but decided to use Melaleuca products instead of running to the dermatologist first.

The products worked within 7 days, changing soap, lotion, using Melaleuca oil, and washing his clothes in products too. I can't imagine this person has actually one anything.

I once was against Melaleuca because I didn't know enough. Educating yourself will help transform the perceptions.

I sense this person never ordered anything and used it long enough If she cancelled Immediately..we have non buying people who merely putting everything and anything they can down..Its called Gossiping whoremongers.

Prove It! I think your just a person with the mlm bug get rich quick.

The produts are better than the grocery brands!

Look at the real fact all the many people who health has changed overall!

You hear the opposite using the traditional store brands!

Can you be more specific about the ingrident part?

@PissedConsumer891248

Melaleuca does not have ammonia, bleach, and other harmful ingredients that obligate to the manufacturer to put "Danger" labels and kid lock lids; check your kitchen.

View more comments (7)
ID
Cons
  • I do not like
1.4
I was signed up by a friend for an "awesome business opportunity" where I would "save money on things I already buy". While it has only cost me 1$ (so far, I canceled as soon as I could) I realized that their products are similar if not identical to any poor-quality,...

false posting nut cases- reap havoc on themselves...watch out! for the bogie man.

He makes you lie and laugh that you did..he makes you crazy.

he makes you a bad person.

He creates a bad world through you!

He makes you disrespectable.

He claims you to be part of his doom destiny in the lake of fire. He will make you miserable so don't laugh as you writes lies in this world.

ID
Pros
  • How it sounded at first
Cons
  • Cancelation process
  • False advertising
false advertising
Loss
Preferred solution
Company should REQUIRE customers to read about products, list more complete comprehensive labels, and provide an online cancellation option for "preferred member" services.

Melaleuca - Is it really worth the aggrevation?

After being in Melaleuca for 7 years I opted out after seeing an ongoing excessive increase in cost of the products and I feel they are less effective as when I started seven years ago Now I just can go online and make my own cleaners and they do just as well as their products, plus we joined Costco and are saving money there without paying that SHIPPING COST every month. Plus it seems the makeup is very pricey for the small amounts you receive, I was taking their vitamins and compared to the company Purtian's pride over 3 times the price. My "friend" who enrolled me no longer needed our friendship once she got me enrolled!!

I have been a customer for 12 years and you couldn't pay me to use anything else. I can't even tell you how much money it has saved me just in avoiding ER visits. With 3 children and all the colds, flu, croup, bumps and bruises they get while growing up, there were several occasions where trip to the ER was avoided because of the Melaleuca oil and first aide products.

#891933

Don't be fooled. You are paying shipping costs for any product in a store & even Costco.

It is added to your price. Someone has to pay it.

You also save on gas since you don't have to drive to Costco & your precious time. You may want to reconsider.......

Wow - I am shocked to hear you could leave! Once I had the opportunity to experience the products I could never look back.

I have a few sporadically that I do not care for but overall, I would not use anything else. My kids have grown up on Melaleuca (proud customer of 8 years) and I swear they are healthier for it!

It got my husband off Cholesterol meds and for 5 years his values have been fantastic! Sorry you went elsewhere but no worries - the company keeps getting better and better!!!

Best products I've ever used. I'll be a shopper for life.

They're a better value for the money and I know I'm getting non toxic, green, extremely effective products.

If I have any questions about ingredients or the effectiveness or anything at all, I call and always get friendly, knowledgeable people, and I never had to wait more than a couple seconds for my call to be taken by a human. Best company I've ever shopped with, best products ever.

View more comments (3)
ID
I have had the worst experience with this company they have been charging pre orders that I never ask for and charging to memberships to my bank account I have contacted them several times and they always they will call back but they don't and a I have already talk to...

when you first signed up - you are setup with the back order, just incase your on a trip and can't get to order what products you want. then that back up order will be ship and what account you gave them to use.

The only way to stop those charges, you would need to fax to the business but here is the no# to call them 1 208 522 0870 they are very helpful. You could also notify your bank that you tried to call them to get it straighten out and got the run around, then your bank will stop the charges! and also notify the company.

I'm a member and I know you have to order before the end of the month, or your back up order will come.

You could also freeze your membership for approx. 6 months?

ID
When your "friend" calls to tell you they have a business opportunity to talk to you about but won't tell you what it is over the phone...guess what it is...a multi-marketing/network marketing company. You name it, they are all the same. I done just about all of them...

Is interesting how many melaleuca's police are out there insulting anyone who don't care about their products or the fact that they do test on animals. Fact is some people make money and don't want people to be educated about this company.

Their products are not safer and their shipping charges are too much and they do test on animals. There are much better products out there Such as Method.

Even Target and amazon sells them.

Reason of review
non-disclosure of the business opt.