Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I want to cancel all transaction with your company I have called as well.

No problem. I had a member who was starting to travel for weeks at a time.

He called the company and they guided him on the web to fill out a form.

His membership was canceled immediately.

He found that the Melaleuca employees were very helpful.

Every time I call Melaleuca and have a question, if they cannot answer it, I am connected to the right department. Their customer service is the best.

Heidi H.

Melaleuca - Review in Health and Beauty category from Glendale, Arizona

2.1
Love the products but it's a rip off after you have to pay the s/h AND you receive the same product every month instead of being able to order when and what's needed. If they are such an amazing company then they should have the confidence that people will return again and not be Forced to buy. I miss the products they have.

You can change your order at anytime and deactivate the auto order.

They send you the same products after you don't pick what you want. What they are sending you is your backup wishlist.

@Anonymous

I was unable to create a backup wish list and got a shipment of $130 worth of stuff I had just returned to the company. I had spoken with customer service about it and thought it was taken care of, but apparently not. I have confirmation of the delivery of my returns and they confirms it with me by phone but informed my credit card company they've received nothing.

View more comments (2)
Poor customer service

Melaleuca in Round Hill, Virginia - Inconvenient to cancel membership.

I do like some of the products and if used properly are probably equal in cost to name brand products. With shipping costs they are not cheaper. When I decided to cancel, my computer printer was broken and the only way you can cancel is by printing out a cancellation request and mailing it to the company. This created a problem with getting the form to cancel. If they don't indicate they received it before the due date you receive products you don't want , AGAIN! There is no phone or online option to cancel. Several times I forgot to order and received products I couldn't use yet couldn't return.
US395

You can return anything and get a refund.

Your printer broke and you're mad at Melaleuca?

@US395

I could not cancel for weeks after dealing with the company--online cancellation was not working. Furthermore I returned most of my products and several unopened.

I have not received ANY refund. I can confirm these items were delivered and they once confirmed it over the phone but now state they haven't received anything from me.

I personally am mad at Melaleuca for conducting shady business and lying. Customer service may be friendly but I did not get any real assistance.

View more comments (1)
Review
Some people enrolled, but they decided to cancel, they just faxed and it was cancelled, but they still received a backup order. And to top it off- being the enroller I didn't get paid anything, even though they did get paid because of the backup order. I don't like...

I'm pretty sure they don't want the product to be announced cause they are not approved by FDA. This company may have great healthy products but they have people with obligation working for them.

That's not ok. My self and my 4 kids have allergies and asthma and we buy all the "Method" products and we never get sick PLUS we don't have to have a contract or spend $60 or more to buy this Friendly Planet products in Publix or @Jet app with free shipping with your $35 order and 2 days delivery.

Service
Melaleuca Membership
Poor customer service

Melaleuca - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Sudbury, Ontario

My complaint is about this site and all the uneducated people opening their mouths about their own bad experience which are their own fault and ruining good opportunity for intelligent, coachable and hard working people. Do you know how bad it is to generalize an entire group of people ex men are bad drivers.... why are you doing it for melaleuca. Maybe you had bad service but I can assure you that there is someone working hard to promote melaleuca's statment... to enhance the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals ! What a disgusting place the world is turning into.
skrikkimccullar

Judgmental attitudes like that don't speak very well for the company.

I grew up using melaleuca, but I had reactions to the products.

I let my family members use them and they also had reactions. The toothpaste literally stripped the enamel off of our teeth. I could not get a list of ingredients so I have no idea what is in the products that is causing this reaction now. I did try some products that did not work at all.

I had numerous issues accessing my online account. This had been a problem in the past and seems to be recurring.

I had nothing but trouble cancelling my account, which initially I had intended to be temporary as I just did not have the time to place orders or get to the post office when it was open. I still believed there must be some seven products.

After getting the run around, not being refunded for orders, and having them flat out lie about the returns being received, I will never do business with them again.

My family feels the same way. It is not worth the hassle and I am not at all impressed with the products or satisfied as a customer.

That was a lot of money literally thrown away. I have nothing at all to show for it.

The products are Great I've used several I have no complaints I'm not into the products to sell them though just to use them. I'm only sorry that I can't order them on line myself without having to be a member and have to try and get other members below me....Like a pyramid.

and the monthly commitment to order is another drag and if you don't order than you get whatever Melaeluca sends you. Those are the only 2 things I don't agree with....Other than that I would order at least monthly

@Anonymous

The products are great! I am glad you are enjoying them.

You know you can go online to choose what you want in your backup order so you are not getting "whatever they send you". Second, and most important, Melaleuca is not a pyramid type company. You can be a customer and NEVER refer anyone to the company. If you want to refer people to the company, you can earn a little money without having to really have a business, but the majority of the customers never, ever refer (sign anyone up) anyone to the company.

Now, other people might place customers under you, and, with that you will get a small check for doing absolutely nothing but purchasing your products each month. When is the last time you went to a store and got a check for nothing?

pyramids are illegal

View more comments (3)
Review

Melaleuca in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Would not cancel my agreement, sent paper work in.

4.5
They sent me a double package and I retuned both of them. Next I called and talked to the rep about cancelling she told me that I have to get this form from their site side and mail it in cause they need something in writing I sent the paper work they still did not get it so the say. They started assessing me fees and my bank starting monthly being overdrawn my checking account I had check bouncing due to them taking out there monthly fees. This happen over a period of months until I got a new account. they never was gong to cancel my membership.
skrikkimccullar

I keep reading how easy it is to cancel and return items for a refund and everything works so well. I was unable to use the cancellation feature on the site as I was always have issues with accessing my online account and getting things to work properly.

I was told I could not send a written request. Weeks went by and I persisted in asking why I could not just send a written request to cancel. I emailed a screenshot and did not hear anything back when I was told I would have confirmation in 24 hours. Company kept charging my card and I couldn't do anything about it.

I called and cancellation was confirmed. CS also confirms receiving my returns items and did not know why I had not received any credit to my card. I have tracking numbers confirming delivery and the company is now reporting they never received anything. They really are a great company and they are really on top of things.

You never know from one call to the next what to expect. I really am disappointed and I want ALL of my money back. I am getting more and more frustrated with this whole experience and all of the company's supporters who don't seem to have a clue why anyone would be dissatisfied or have any issues unless they are complete *** and did something wrong. I have read more hateful and demeaning feedback from Melaleuca reps here than I can tolerate at this point.

The company is doing some bad things and sometimes mistakes happen. Sometimes business has an opportunity to make ethical decisions or screw people over. People don't like being lied to or taken advantage of. People don't like being ROBBED or called idiots--especially by representatives of a company that has lied and kept their money by dishonest means.

I have confirmed the company has received the merchandise. Still they changed their story to keep my money for products I could not use and did not want to pay for. I paid the shipping and insurance. This company is dishonest and the various products I used failed.

They are nothing like they were I the past when we used them in our household daily. I am just thankful they finally got my cancellation after a good 2 months...

I just had a customer cancel their membership last month because of life circumstances. They had absolutely no problem.

I, as the enroller, even called the company to make sure everything went through ok. The customer service rep I spoke with let me know it had processed and all was good. Over the years, I have never had any of my customers have a problem with cancelling a membership.

If they follow the guidelines everything works out great. The only person that gets a little "bummed" is me.

Two questions:

1. Did you actually sign the form?

Things get lost in the mail all the time.

Are you aware of the other ways you can submit paperwork to Melaleuca? You can fax it, you can email it, you can upload it through the "Document Upload" tool on Melaleuca.com, you can send them a photo of the form using their smartphone app "Melaleuca Quick-Send".

@Anonymous

The new Melaleuca quick- send is an awesome added tool to be used. The products are exactly what I have been looking for.

What I like is not shopping at store and standing in line for chemicals that do damage to my body. Melaleuca does not sell chemicals. Shopping online is so easy and calling in an order is so easy. Shipped right to my door no matter how many times I order a month.

If I forget to order a product I can call if it is within the time allowed to add to my order.

I have been shopping with melaleuca for about 4 years now and I am so pleased. Thanks Melalueca And Frank.

View more comments (3)
Service
Melaleuca Membership
Pros
  • Products
Cons
  • Canceling membership
  • Monthly commitment
Loss
Have found the products to be everything advertised. The vitamins and supplements are very effective at a good price. The Insect repellant is awesome, and the GC shakes do help control blood sugar ( I have type II diabetes.) There are no hiddens. You are told up front...
skrikkimccullar

A. I had nothing but issues with my online account and Melaleuca could not satisfactorily correct that.

B.

It was not convenient at all and none of my issues were resolved after several talks with CS with positive feedback.

C. The GC shakes made me sick. The tough & gentle cleaner also made me sick and gave me migraines, which I thought was strange. The toothpaste hurt my teeth and made them extremely sensitive.

I used the soap and shampoo and broke out. The herbal products and laundry detergent did not work at all.

And finally, I was not satisfied so I returned the products (including vitamins which mad my throat itchy and caused hives). I cancelled my order, which was a ridiculous hassle that took easily 2 months. I have never heard back from the company but I did call and they stated my returns were received (many unopened products) and account successful cancelled.

CS did not know why no credit was given. I disputed charges and Melaleuca stated they have received nothing from me.

I really don't appreciate any of this experience and regret signing up. My family had used their products in the past and they were great.

That was decades ago. This time around the horrible experiences with the company and its products were shared by all.

Apparently this company really needs a single mom's money more than I or my child. They are really great....

Product
Melaleuca Vitamins
Good quality
Melaleuca is a scam they charge your credit card without authorization and you never get the product when you try calling the company you get disconnected or hung up on. Beware they are a rip off

Been using products for 18 years and have never had that experience. Are you sure that you're calling Melaleuca?

Everyone in my office use these products. It's amazing to see even the little kids asking for them.

Cancellation Policy Review

Melaleuca - Simple Review #1433116256
I don't like the way u guys are remove my money

Cleaning Products Review

1.4
Dont like the monthly maintenance. Very Expensive. Cleaning products not effective. TubnTile pungent like bleach. Some products not available make it questionable.
Bad quality