Melaleuca - Unsatisfied Customer and Employee
Wanted an exchange from a previous order, sent the package back to the Melaleuca also paid a remaining balance.It has been 2 months I have not received my package.
I called, spoke to a representative she said that their are not going to send it out to me because that is a back order and a whole bunch of scrap. I feel if you sent me something that I don't want and I returned it back to you in exchange for something I want and I already make a payment you should send my order. Isn't that fair?
Other companies do not find that difficult but Melaleuca sure does.The company is twisted so are the employees that work for them
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I used this *** hair product and it ripped out a huge piece of my hair. Also I tried using it on my mom and it wrapped around it and..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "When I was younger(I am now 20) I got my ears pierced here and the earring was so small that it went INSIDE my earlobe! It was so painful and..."
- "I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did..."
- "I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location. ..."
- " TO: Arizona Region PO Box 52085 Phoenix, AZ 85072 Ph: (602)728-8000 email@example.com Reference: Challenge corporate policy of refusing legal temporary photo ID Don't lie and tell me it's the law when I know exactly what the law..."