Melaleuca - Unsatisfied Customer and Employee
Wanted an exchange from a previous order, sent the package back to the Melaleuca also paid a remaining balance.It has been 2 months I have not received my package.
I called, spoke to a representative she said that their are not going to send it out to me because that is a back order and a whole bunch of scrap. I feel if you sent me something that I don't want and I returned it back to you in exchange for something I want and I already make a payment you should send my order. Isn't that fair?
Other companies do not find that difficult but Melaleuca sure does.The company is twisted so are the employees that work for them
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75. When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives. ..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."
- "Horrible Experience! I was ordering a set of flowers for Valentine's Day for my Mother in law and Mother. First off, my order went through without me authorizing..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When It arrived it looked nothing like it should have. Not even close. It looked more like something..."