Melaleuca - Unsatisfied Customer and Employee
Wanted an exchange from a previous order, sent the package back to the Melaleuca also paid a remaining balance.It has been 2 months I have not received my package.
I called, spoke to a representative she said that their are not going to send it out to me because that is a back order and a whole bunch of scrap. I feel if you sent me something that I don't want and I returned it back to you in exchange for something I want and I already make a payment you should send my order. Isn't that fair?
Other companies do not find that difficult but Melaleuca sure does.The company is twisted so are the employees that work for them1068edbe review #431765
You may also like
- "Healthhaven.com or Health Haven and its thieving owner Larry McElhinney are currently ripping people off by promising fraudulently to provide advertising services that provide visitors and high quality backlinks to..."
- "Would rate it a 0 if I could. Hurt my foot & knee in mid Sep. Just now getting the MRI since Advanced Orthopedics never put in for an emergency..."
- "Dear Sirs, Summit Nutritionals, Inc., a company incorporated and in good standing under the laws of the United States of America would like to make a warning about the commercial behavior..."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion. I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to..."
- "This owner of Sport Clips is very unprofessional, treating employess like dogs. Can not reply to emails, allows unexperienced managers run a salon with no skills, to not getting w-2..."