Stay Away from Melaleuca - Such a Scam
I like how Melaleuca has marketing people writing all of these positive reviews on a site where people are COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM :| Their products are subpar, not natural, not organic, and overpriced.Their customer service comes of "oh so nice," but when you try to quit the company, get a credit and forget about a refund...you'll encounter the NOT so nice management.
They are NOT about refunding anything. They'll give you "credits" towards returned purchases, but you'll never see your money again. Also, when you try to cut the cord, they'll claim they never received your OPT OUT form and continue to bill you.
There are much better products on the market and with a little reasearch, you CAN find them.Forget this pyramid scam/scheme!12f394e9 review #447198
You may also like
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I have been with Chase for years and now suddenly I get dumped with this company! I called to find out why I can't login to make my first payment..."
- "DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE. It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it! Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract...."
- "The offer which says 100% cash back on using Paytm wallet is nothing but rubbish. We ordered a T-shirt of Rs. 1195, assuming to get 100% cash back, but what..."