I like how Melaleuca has marketing people writing all of these positive reviews on a site where people are COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM :| Their products are subpar, not natural, not organic, and overpriced.Their customer service comes of "oh so nice," but when you try to quit the company, get a credit and forget about a refund...you'll encounter the NOT so nice management.
They are NOT about refunding anything. They'll give you "credits" towards returned purchases, but you'll never see your money again. Also, when you try to cut the cord, they'll claim they never received your OPT OUT form and continue to bill you.
There are much better products on the market and with a little reasearch, you CAN find them.Forget this pyramid scam/scheme!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 ***..."
- "I ordered a wig over a month ago and have not received it yet. The webpage is filled with lies, specifically it boasts that they will send the order out..."
- "Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work. Just why do you insist that I,..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager. Today is Thursday,August 25,2016..."