Melaleuca - REFUND OF MY ORDER NOT DELIVERED
please be advised that I have NOT ORDERED PRODUCTS for the month of August and I was sent the back up order which I dont really need.The product was never received, however my
account with Scotia Bank has been debited by Can$89.05. I understand that the delivery and handling will not be refunded so I expect the cost of the product to be credited back to my account.Your products are quite alright but the system of "force purchase" is the one I dont like.I tried communicating with your company but it seems everyone there is busy.
Roque Isip Jr.review #444576
You may also like
- "I arrived in Honolulu at 5:30 a.m. with a group of 26 people. My transportation had been pre-arranged. We were greeted at the airport in that early hour as expected...."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "Don't be fooled when you see this "exception". What it really means is that UPS has more packages than it can physically deliver in your area. "Weather conditions"..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "You can deal with BogRay construction only if you do NOT care about quality of job, terms and money BogRay Construction supposed to do complete apartment renovation in 2 month, which..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese. What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg. They gave me..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."