please be advised that I have NOT ORDERED PRODUCTS for the month of August and I was sent the back up order which I dont really need.The product was never received, however my
account with Scotia Bank has been debited by Can$89.05. I understand that the delivery and handling will not be refunded so I expect the cost of the product to be credited back to my account.Your products are quite alright but the system of "force purchase" is the one I dont like.I tried communicating with your company but it seems everyone there is busy.
Roque Isip Jr.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Back Up Order
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..."
- "I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August..."
- "Stayed here for 5 days. Simply the best hotel you can find in Papagayo Gulf. The staff is always willing to help you. The food is great, with the system..."
- "I ordered a set of 4 rims from CARID in March 2016, I received the wrong ones, not the ones that were written on my order and paid for. I..."
- "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..."