Melaleuca - Preferred customers who can't afford the 35pts monthly order.

We love this product but want to stay as a preferred customer, as not interested in building a business but joined to support our daughter in building her Melaleuca business .We are both on a disability pension and finding it hard to find $100 dollars a month on an order.

As there is only 2 of us our products last a while.if we were able to order on as needed basis, which maybe a smaller order each month, it would suit our budget better.

Don't want to stop buying this product .Is there anyone else in the same position.

More Review Details

Helpful? 46 Yes 46 39 No 39
Had the same issue 67 Yes 67
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 25 #1149556

Anon
I've been in Melaleuca 2 times. I like the products but am on Social Security/Disability also and can't afford to commit to over $60 a month...especially when you can't use the products up in a month when living by yourself.
I stopped being a preferred customer a few months ago...I was only signed up for 3-5 months or so. There was no contact from my upline once I signed up nor from corporate after I quit except corporate did say they were sorry I was resigning.

Mar 29 #1135703

If you really think about it!
You are really not spend any new money.
Instead of buying your products for a brink and mortar store for example: Walmart, Wall-greens, or CVS your are buying the same products online store. This alone will save you gas.
What you are doing is buying better quality of products and that is 4x to 6x concentrated which in the long run will save you a lot of money.

Mar 20 #1130602

I have no problem with preferred customer who can order 35 points. Use your wise how to pay cheap products with 35 points. I'm always pay between $60-80. Nothing wrong with my budget because I have good wise how to save it. :)

Ufo

Mar 20 #1130599

Simple use direct customer.:)

Mar 12 #1126354

Surprisingly I hear about some who find it a challenge reaching the 35 point threshold. Although I personally know they must still be shopping at local stores for more expensive versions of the products Melaleuca has to offer, the fact is that it is NOT a requirement to spend 35 points every single month. This is one of the most misunderstood things about the membership.
If a person does not mind forfeiting all the Preferred Customer benefits like discounts at over 600 Online retailers, 15% Loyalty Shopping dollars on every order, and more, it is very easy to adjust the membership. I help people do this all the time.
If anybody has not shopped for at least 6 months, I highly recommend they contact me and I can help customize a membership to fit their needs.
janice@globalwellnessandhealthgroup.com

Mar 05 #1122521

I have enjoyed the products I've used so far and finally 3rd month of ordering have it down a little better not to spend as much. It's only 2 people in my household and mainly just 1 using the items. I will not need to order every month. I will suspend and will see, was promised they will not ship automatic, if I suspend and then if/when I order again I can change it back. I would not order direct, no matter how much I like the items, due to such high price. I did not spend as much regular shopping and now find I'm really spending more. I also feel though as their company motto help those save money and learn financial freedom incredible that they would do auto ships causing ppl to spend money when they don't want to. I would not want to work for them because I don't believe their ethics match their words. Sorry Mel. on a scale of 1-10 you only rate a 5 and that's for your products only. Which if you want to pay the high price you can also order thru Amazon.

Ro

Feb 24 #1117104 Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

W have been with Melaleuca since 1994 approx. and had been preferred customers until a few years ago. We went to direct customer.
Today I made an order and didn't mind the direct customer prices. When the order was done online and processed they gave me a PREFERRED CUSTOMER price I'm the total. I hope they don't put us back in as preferred customers as I do not order every month.
Have they changed the way to order or are we getting the preferred pricing because we have been members for so long?
Thanks!

Feb 05 #1106957

Yes I am in the same position and would love a solution

Mar 12 #1126072 Salt Lake City, Utah

Email me: justinesbarnyard@gmail.com
I have a solution for you :) A way to get the products you want and not worry about spending a certain amount each month...just what you need.

justinesbarnyard

Mar 15 #1127533 Salt Lake City, Utah

I can not figure out how to delete my anonymous comment above...anyone know how? I didn't mind sharing, but I shouldn't have put my email address right there. I should have put a different form of contact.

Feb 04 #1106631

I love Melaleuca products I was a preferred customer but I cannot afford 35 points every month can I still buy Melaleuca products

4 3 Reply

Mar 12 #1126074

Email me: justinesbarnyard@gmail.com
I might have a solution for you!

Feb 01 #1104172

u r welcome to buy with my mother and I.
Jen@colorproauto.com

CYNTHIA

Feb 05 #1106985 Chicago, Illinois

Would love order with you for Melaceula

Nov 19, 2015 #1066567

My name is Tye of NJ
Let's begin with an apology to all who have tried Melaleuca seeking a better income or health solution and found only negative results.
The objective here is not to harm anyone or steal away from you but rather to show you how we may help you with your financial security or health concerns. Advocates and Directors are your source of information and should answer every question you have asked as well as cover any vital information you may need to take note of.
as a member of melaleuca you have two options... you may use the product strictly as a customer or you may supplement your income by building a business out of it while using the products as a customer. The back up orders are not meant to be used ever! they are what I call "Insurance" which is set in place as a pre-order in case you haven't made an order already and the purpose is to preserve your membership.
now back to the beginning.
our directors invite you to share our business concept with you so that we may decide with you if this is a good fit for your needs. if you see what we see and are open to discussion then we will help you enroll to create your shopping account. we will introduce you to our business partners and support team so as to familiarize you with the people who will help you learn more about the business and show you how to help others. be aware that this is not for everyone and our job is not to pressure anything on you. you may decide what you will in the end
... Show more

2 0 Reply

Nov 05, 2015 #1058988

This company really *** me off!
I'm a new member still learning the ropes! The lady I go through her name is Roberta or Berta Alston waits and calls me on the very last day and tells me about the back order I told her I might be interesting after the 1st of jan! Bc I had a lot going on in my life.. She had no respect put the back order in Melaleuca took out $64.66 out of my bank acct without me authorized it!
I needed my money for my med bc I had a freak accident.. I called melaleuca they told me I have to go thru hoops and such-when the order comes in send it in means I have to pay another shipping out of my pocket!!!! Then they email me want to sign to cancel my membership then either fax mail
I had to wait 2 days before I could get my med fill!!!
I have no respect for a company like this neither would I tell anyone about them other then stay away from bc they authorized
Your debit card!! STAY AWAY FROM MELALEUCA COMPANY!

2 4 Reply

Oct 16, 2015 #1049456

Yes! I cannot spend that much a month and even though they say you can suspend as needed the pressure to buy is intense. I had to quit using altogether though I like their products.

Jun 29, 2015 #1001205

If you feel that you can't always place a monthly order, you can become a direct customer and order as needed with no minimum requirements. But with over 450 products it's hard not to need something every month. I take the Performance Pack and it's a 30 day supply so just by ordering that I meet my 35 product points, plus I use the GC control shakes and Attain bars on a monthly basis. You are just switching stores!

2 0 Reply
Joe Blow

Jun 18, 2014 #828958 Plainfield, New Jersey

I joined Melalecuca about eleven years ago while I was still employed. The products that were presented then were good products, and I enjoyed the variety and vast selection of their products. The problem I had was that i was unable to maintain and accept the monthly shipments of products and have bill my credit card account. The items lasts and I wasn't able to keep up with the supply and demand aspect. I had too much surplus that I could not use. So I cancelled my account. Not sure if any changes have been made, and I'm not sure if I want to do the business as a source of income.

1 1 Reply
Phil

Jun 08, 2014 #825085 Salt Lake City, Utah

Its very misleading to say that a monthly order is $100.00. The average order is between $55.00 and $65.00 and not $100.00. I'll guess that these folks spend
way more then a hundred bucks at their local grocery store !
All product bought from melaleuca have a 100% refund no hesitations.

11 6 Reply

1-20 of 46 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Melaleuca. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Melaleuca.
Filing a new complaint about
×