Melaleuca - Preferred customers who can't afford the 35pts monthly order.
We love this product but want to stay as a preferred customer, as not interested in building a business but joined to support our daughter in building her Melaleuca business .We are both on a disability pension and finding it hard to find $100 dollars a month on an order.
As there is only 2 of us our products last a while.if we were able to order on as needed basis, which maybe a smaller order each month, it would suit our budget better.
Don't want to stop buying this product .Is there anyone else in the same position.review #447280
You may also like
- "I bought red heart boutique unforgettable dragonfly from michaels. It had too many knots in. Half my yarn went waste trying to remove the knots. ..."
- "I was running cat 5e cable for Carls jr in Cypress, ca when standing on ladder fishing cable in ceiling when in front of witnesses the ladder came apart and..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "I took a 12:30 at night flight from LA to Chicago as I was under the impression that it was a red eye. Well that it was! And..."
- "I want to say that I have had enough of all the problems with this company and now I'm going to get a lawyer if I don't get a call..."