Melaleuca un fraude
Melaleuca, una compaÃÂ±ia que te envia productos sin tu autorizarlos ,te cobran y no te devuelven el dinero pues segun ellos el shiping no esta en los creditos, que ellos te dan , que te cansas de escribirles y llamarlos para que te den una exlicacion y te evaden respuestas
Abran los ojos y no se dejen enganar por personas deshonestas, lo que unico que buscan es enriquecerse a cuenta de otras personas. te venden una compania que es una mentira, una estafa, que no da la cara por que son unos ladrones.
MELALEUCA =COMPAÃÂ±IA DE ESTAFADORES Y TRAMPOSOS128b87c1 review #264998
You may also like
- "There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "I got my wig today and am FURIOUS!!! I have brain surgery in less than two weeks and am now so upset!! I paid almost $400 for this wig and..."
- "After I took my dog to banfield midtown Miami to get neutered his sack got swollen to the size of a baseball I went back to the vet they gave..."
- "DON'T EVER WASTE YOUR TIME EVEN LOOKING AT THIS CAR PLACE THERE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY RE SELL YOU A CAR THAT WILL BREAK DOWN WITH IN 4 WEEK A..."
- "I bought some shoes from streetretro.com and I received shoes that were dirty, hand painted with glue all over the shoes. DO NOT BUY from this company. The customer service..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."