Melaleuca un fraude
Melaleuca, una compaÃ±ia que te envia productos sin tu autorizarlos ,te cobran y no te devuelven el dinero pues segun ellos el shiping no esta en los creditos, que ellos te dan , que te cansas de escribirles y llamarlos para que te den una exlicacion y te evaden respuestas
Abran los ojos y no se dejen enganar por personas deshonestas, lo que unico que buscan es enriquecerse a cuenta de otras personas. te venden una compania que es una mentira, una estafa, que no da la cara por que son unos ladrones.
MELALEUCA =COMPAÃ±IA DE ESTAFADORES Y TRAMPOSOS
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "I used this *** hair product and it ripped out a huge piece of my hair. Also I tried using it on my mom and it wrapped around it and..."
- "I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "Suzanne Marotti is a sociopath that does not care for the property rights of others. She and her family have stolen from the inheritance of her brother, James Jones (Clearwater,..."
- "Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."