Melaleuca un fraude
Melaleuca, una compaÃƒÂ±ia que te envia productos sin tu autorizarlos ,te cobran y no te devuelven el dinero pues segun ellos el shiping no esta en los creditos, que ellos te dan , que te cansas de escribirles y llamarlos para que te den una exlicacion y te evaden respuestas
Abran los ojos y no se dejen enganar por personas deshonestas, lo que unico que buscan es enriquecerse a cuenta de otras personas. te venden una compania que es una mentira, una estafa, que no da la cara por que son unos ladrones.
MELALEUCA =COMPAÃƒÂ±IA DE ESTAFADORES Y TRAMPOSOSf09003a review #264998
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92. This is a scam..."
- "I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December. plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I..."
- "Bobopedic mattress separated from topper foam after less than 3 years. Refused to do anything. Surly dopey nasty phone clerks. Bob hires them to protect himself from warranty claims. Cheap..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."