Melaleuca makes it very inconvenient to quit
This is a pyramid scheme that signs you up with a lot of pressure and claims of customer service.They will HAPPILY sign you up via email or telephone.
However, quitting the program is a nightmare. They do not accept resignations over the telephone or email and they invariably claim not to have received other forms of resignation.
This single fact should keep anyone from signing up for this ridiculous program. They attempt to hold you hostage by taking an additional month's payment as long as they can.
I dont care how much you like the friend or family member who is trying to sign you up, I strongly recommend against it.ef5bf01 review #199766
You may also like
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "I ordered 16 bone in hot wings ,1st time around I got boneless breaded wing , then called the store they sent out bone in which taste like cold Chinese..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."