Melaleuca makes it very inconvenient to quit
This is a pyramid scheme that signs you up with a lot of pressure and claims of customer service.They will HAPPILY sign you up via email or telephone.
However, quitting the program is a nightmare. They do not accept resignations over the telephone or email and they invariably claim not to have received other forms of resignation.
This single fact should keep anyone from signing up for this ridiculous program. They attempt to hold you hostage by taking an additional month's payment as long as they can.
I dont care how much you like the friend or family member who is trying to sign you up, I strongly recommend against it.d624f8c review #199766
You may also like
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "Got my Instyler about four years ago. I was excited and couldn't wait to use it. Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it,..."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- "I hired Jonathan Wald few months ago, and I provided him with tons of paperwork about my case, I sent him several emails giving him information about how to win..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I ordered a dress from tbdress.com. When I got the dress the stitching was coming undone and it was completely crooked!!! This is the absolute worst dress I have..."