Melaleuca - I love Melalueca!
I love the products...I just can't afford another $60.to my bills.
I know I'll be sorry when I run out but my Dr. has put me on some strong and very expensive medication. I can't afford both for Rheumatoid Arthritis. I can't buy prescriptions and vitamins.
I was hoping to avoid the stronger medication but I'm a hairdresser and have to stand a lot on a very swollen ankle, which makes my job painful.
By Friday I can hardly walk.I wish this had worked out for me because I really like the vitamins versus chemo for the artritis.review #447036
You may also like
- "I am so disappointed with BH Cosmetics. I wanted to try their items because I saw a makeup artist do a tutorial on Instagram and the colors were so pretty...."
- "I was on my iPad , and this product apeared, I was curious. I responded, thinking I was on a trial. I received it the next day, I was quite..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more. Pages have been deleted. All pages concerning my product are gone...."
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."
- "Waitress was a little rude at first then we discovered she was just irritated from fellow co-workers. We had 5 sets dirty silver ware dirty plates ... found a..."