Melaleuca - I love Melalueca!
I love the products...I just can't afford another $60.to my bills.
I know I'll be sorry when I run out but my Dr. has put me on some strong and very expensive medication. I can't afford both for Rheumatoid Arthritis. I can't buy prescriptions and vitamins.
I was hoping to avoid the stronger medication but I'm a hairdresser and have to stand a lot on a very swollen ankle, which makes my job painful.
By Friday I can hardly walk.I wish this had worked out for me because I really like the vitamins versus chemo for the artritis.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."
- "I ordered a top and it arrived with over half the seams sewn inside out. I sent several pictures and this was the verbatim response i rcvd..... "Hello, Terribly sorry for..."