Melaleuca - I love Melalueca!
I love the products...I just can't afford another $60.to my bills.
I know I'll be sorry when I run out but my Dr. has put me on some strong and very expensive medication. I can't afford both for Rheumatoid Arthritis. I can't buy prescriptions and vitamins.
I was hoping to avoid the stronger medication but I'm a hairdresser and have to stand a lot on a very swollen ankle, which makes my job painful.
By Friday I can hardly walk.I wish this had worked out for me because I really like the vitamins versus chemo for the artritis.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."