A "friend" Talked my wife in to signing up.Our credit card gets hit $93 every month and in return we get a box of garbage that would cost you $20 at Walmart.
This is just short of a pyramid scam. You are signing up to give the person that sold you a cut, the person that sold them a cut, etc... If you wan to give money away find a nice charity. I was in banking for 25 year and these people were despised in the industry.
People spent months trying to get the charges stopped and Melaleuca would tell them it was there banks fault. The bank is only the processor they can't stop or initiate a charge derived from contract you have signed.
FRIENDS DON'T SELL FRIENDS MELALEUCA.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75. When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives. ..."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..."
- "ONCE AGAIN IGG IS AT IT THIS TIME MORE BOTS THERES SO MANY THERE PLAYING THEM SELFS AND REGULAR PLAYERS CANT GET SEAT YOU CAN TELL GAME IS FIXED..."
- "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...."
- "What they say if its to good to be true! paid 400.00 dollars; no Hawaii all inclusive package with additional 250.00 and 200.00 dollars booking fee and peak season..."
- "Do not order anything from choxi you will never receive it I repeat do not order anything from choxi!!! i I have been ordering from nomorerack for years and really liked..."
- " Tracy G. Sharkey of TJS Deemer Dana LLP arrested for stealing money from clients Tracy G. Sharkey, a managing partner at TJS Deemer Dana LLP, a Georgia accounting firm..."
- "I bought a Hoover® SteamScrub™ 2-in-1 from hoover.com almost a month ago. They sent me a damaged product and it was in really bad condition too. I called them and..."