Friends Don't Sell Friends Melaleuca
A "friend" Talked my wife in to signing up.Our credit card gets hit $93 every month and in return we get a box of garbage that would cost you $20 at Walmart.
This is just short of a pyramid scam. You are signing up to give the person that sold you a cut, the person that sold them a cut, etc... If you wan to give money away find a nice charity. I was in banking for 25 year and these people were despised in the industry.
People spent months trying to get the charges stopped and Melaleuca would tell them it was there banks fault. The bank is only the processor they can't stop or initiate a charge derived from contract you have signed.
FRIENDS DON'T SELL FRIENDS MELALEUCA.1194ff51 review #431027
You may also like
- "they told me that my front fillings needed replaced. i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done. i told..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "We are so - so - tired of dogs running wild and on the loose through the neighborhood. We have five younger children and we live down the on Willow..."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor! I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled. I..."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."