Friends Don't Sell Friends Melaleuca
A "friend" Talked my wife in to signing up.Our credit card gets hit $93 every month and in return we get a box of garbage that would cost you $20 at Walmart.
This is just short of a pyramid scam. You are signing up to give the person that sold you a cut, the person that sold them a cut, etc... If you wan to give money away find a nice charity. I was in banking for 25 year and these people were despised in the industry.
People spent months trying to get the charges stopped and Melaleuca would tell them it was there banks fault. The bank is only the processor they can't stop or initiate a charge derived from contract you have signed.
FRIENDS DON'T SELL FRIENDS MELALEUCA.bf86114
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "I ordered a bag,leggings,and a Christmas present for my husband which is a jacket. I received the bag 2 weeks later. Then my leggings a week later I've Emailed them..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "This is the worst bed ever. It is nothing more than a high priced air mattress.. My plastic frame bent after one week of having the bed and it will..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."