Friends Don't Sell Friends Melaleuca
A "friend" Talked my wife in to signing up.Our credit card gets hit $93 every month and in return we get a box of garbage that would cost you $20 at Walmart.
This is just short of a pyramid scam. You are signing up to give the person that sold you a cut, the person that sold them a cut, etc... If you wan to give money away find a nice charity. I was in banking for 25 year and these people were despised in the industry.
People spent months trying to get the charges stopped and Melaleuca would tell them it was there banks fault. The bank is only the processor they can't stop or initiate a charge derived from contract you have signed.
FRIENDS DON'T SELL FRIENDS MELALEUCA.review #431027
You may also like
- "I had to keep going back as the dentures never fit. I finally gave up and just used cushion grip until the dentures broke. They told me my warranty doesn't..."
- "Hyperzosin rips off people with deceptive advertisement. Their add says "try a one month supply of Hyperzosin for free." While a consumer would read that as "a free 30 day..."
- "There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to..."
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "Never go to cost cutters in Grand Junction, CO. Worst experience of my life. Went in to get a bleach walked out with the patchiest blonde/orange I've ever seen. First..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep. We were given a quote and scheduled an installation..."
- "Our company, RSA Funding, LLC sent escrow in the amount of $250,000 over 30 days ago for business financing and we have since been ignored after their receipt of our..."