Melaleuca - Evasive about animal testing
I am a Melaleuca member and I am against companies that hire monsters to test their products on animals.I have asked Melaleuca customer service if they test on animals and they avoid the question.
If you have never seen what goes on at animal testing or research labs I urge you to do your own research. Its horrendous! Seems to me that a company that claims to be so-called natural would want to clear their name but they wont answer.
I have stopped buying their *** and I only buy from companies that dont test on animals.Dont waste your money!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "i use to play at texas hold em poker deluex.but it got so bad with the bot's that i couldnt play!!what' is the sense of buying poker chip's..."
- "Never go to cost cutters in Grand Junction, CO. Worst experience of my life. Went in to get a bleach walked out with the patchiest blonde/orange I've ever seen. First..."
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "Ordered a Nikon M-223 scope yesterday on what appeared to be a black Friday sale, only to get an email today stating that they screwed up and that even though..."
- "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company Pepsi Cola international and I was very upset when I yesterday on 26/11/2015 purchased from Bambino Departmental Store D..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."