Melaleuca - Evasive about animal testing
I am a Melaleuca member and I am against companies that hire monsters to test their products on animals.I have asked Melaleuca customer service if they test on animals and they avoid the question.
If you have never seen what goes on at animal testing or research labs I urge you to do your own research. Its horrendous! Seems to me that a company that claims to be so-called natural would want to clear their name but they wont answer.
I have stopped buying their *** and I only buy from companies that dont test on animals.Dont waste your money!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged. It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it. I tried several times to call them but they..."
- "i use to play at texas hold em poker deluex.but it got so bad with the bot's that i couldnt play!!what' is the sense of buying poker chip's..."
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "Never go to cost cutters in Grand Junction, CO. Worst experience of my life. Went in to get a bleach walked out with the patchiest blonde/orange I've ever seen. First..."
- "ORDERED AN ITEM, AFTER A MONTH NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO UPDATE. NO CALLS, NO EMAIL. NO NOTHING!!!! THE WORST PART IS I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THE DAY AFTER I MADE..."
- "Hello, my name is D. Perez. I bought a NuWave oven 2 year ago the dome is crack's in 3 parts. How I replace the dome? The company is..."
- "Never do business with Robert Whitfield of Advantage Realtors in Roswell Georgia. In January 2014, he scammed me out of money by claiming he would send me a set of..."