Melaleuca - Bad business tactics
I am a disabled person on a very tight budget.I joined melaleuca just a few weeks ago, was NOT told that i would be taken advantage of by having MY money stripped off my card for a nonexistant order,,also known as a"backup order",, WITHOUT my permission to do so!!
IF my money isnt replaced ASAP? I will go to the better business bureau, and then to RIPOFF REPORT!! Your products may be good? but NOT good enough for me to have you steal MY MONEY!!
Unless,, of course YOU are willing to pay my rent?Power bill and phone bill??review #425654
You may also like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- " L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System, Extreme Platinum Since I have used this product my hair is falling out at the root. I am a retired Cosmetologist and have..."
- "Got this "offer" after filling a Morrison's survey. Stemologica and Beautemer are offering "free" trial - only for the shipment value of 3.99 - and 14 days after your order..."
- "Just picked up my wife's watch from Movado repair earlier today. This is what she has to look forward to after waiting many weeks for the repair and my $192.60..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."