Melaleuca - Bad business tactics
I am a disabled person on a very tight budget.I joined melaleuca just a few weeks ago, was NOT told that i would be taken advantage of by having MY money stripped off my card for a nonexistant order,,also known as a"backup order",, WITHOUT my permission to do so!!
IF my money isnt replaced ASAP? I will go to the better business bureau, and then to RIPOFF REPORT!! Your products may be good? but NOT good enough for me to have you steal MY MONEY!!
Unless,, of course YOU are willing to pay my rent?Power bill and phone bill??11835b1b review #425654
You may also like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."