Melaleuca - Bad business tactics
I am a disabled person on a very tight budget.I joined melaleuca just a few weeks ago, was NOT told that i would be taken advantage of by having MY money stripped off my card for a nonexistant order,,also known as a"backup order",, WITHOUT my permission to do so!!
IF my money isnt replaced ASAP? I will go to the better business bureau, and then to RIPOFF REPORT!! Your products may be good? but NOT good enough for me to have you steal MY MONEY!!
Unless,, of course YOU are willing to pay my rent?Power bill and phone bill??review #425654
You may also like
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "Have had this sofa for five years. After three years the bonded leather started to crack. I called gray's furniture in Gulfport MS where I bought it. He came out..."
- "OK!!! Now, I and several people I know within the city of Sierra Vista Az. have experienced an on going dilemma in concern to EMPTY ... VERY EMPTY lighters either..."
- "Go into "Sports and Outdoor" at the OfferUp site, and you can find tons of guns, knives, and crossbows. There is no control over these firearm sales. I'm expecting to..."